Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Reunited (A true story.)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

When I walk backstage after my performance I expect nothing but my friends to congratulate me.  It'd been 3 weeks since I had gotten a solo performance at a dance compitition like that and I didn't forget a single step. My boyfriend Shayne wraps his arm around me and we walk with my friends back to the dressing room. We walk in and my best friend Jess wraps her arms around me in a hug.

"Great job #####!You nailed it!" She says happily." Miss Ann thought you'd trip."

"Yeah! Way to go Traci!" My friend Madi cheers. The rest of the team follows. But there is one cheer that stands out from all the rest. Behind me, it comes from. I almost jump. I turn around and there he is. My brother.

"Jake?" I ask,startled by the fact that he was here. " Jake!" I hug him and he ki$$es my forehead.

"Traci-Lynn." He murmers in my ear. "Long time."

"I-people call me Traci." I corect him,on the edge of tears. He's here. "Why are you here?" I ask, almost forgetting to ask him that.

"Mom kicked me out." He explains. 'Dad said I could come live with you, Jade, Christopher and Karly." My eyes are watering and my heart is beating. Shayne's hands clamp down on my shoulders.

" You must be Traci's brother. I'm Shayne.Her boyfriend." He shakes Jake's hand and Jake nods.

"Good to meet you Shayne." Jake says. My dance teacher shuffles me and my friends off to get ready for the group number,and I glance back at Jake. My big brother and smile, We have finally been reunited.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Reunited (A true story.)

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
D'awww

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Reunited (A true story.)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Nice story! I like it!

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)

Reunited (A true story.)

Posted By:
PeachyArtist
PeachyArtist
StarStarStarStar
What a sweet story (-^_^-)

Reunited (A true story.)

Posted By:
lemonadewithbrownies
lemonadewithbrownies
StarStarStarStar
good story,there are some grammatical errors though,but otherwise,its fantastic

I live in america and I love anime.Here's what I wanna say to you : BLUE CHICKENS AND MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Toriko
One of my favorite animes
toriko

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Does he like me?

Frozen or Malificent?

Does he like me?

mean "BFF"

mean "BFF"

mean "BFF"

latest videos