Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Writing Style

Posted By:
kamuimaru
kamuimaru
StarStarStarStar
How would I get a good writing style? No matter how long I sit at the computer, typing my fingers off, everything I #### ##### up crappy.

Hi! I like writing and chess and drawing.

Writing Style

Posted By:
kamuimaru
kamuimaru
StarStarStarStar
And why in the world are ###### ### ####### censored?

Hi! I like writing and chess and drawing.

Writing Style

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow
StarStarStarStar
Well, you have to begin with inspiration. If you're not really inspired, or you don't have a proper idea, then it won't work out. You need to write down things about each character. If they're going to do something, think about why. Why do they dislike or like a specific person? How do they look? What about their personality? And you can't forget the background. Another thing is if you write in first or third person. Each person has a preferrence. You need to also let it flow. Things should be in order. Someone doesn't get hurt before they're touched Try to make the order of things realistic, what would you do first? There are alot of questions you ask while writing. We need to be able to feel the character. If they burst into tears, we should too. When they win a battle, we should celebrate. You know. . . A really important part of writing is character development.

Writing Style

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"FreelyTomorrow" wrote:

Well, you have to begin with inspiration. If you're not really inspired, or you don't have a proper idea, then it won't work out. You need to write down things about each character. If they're going to do something, think about why. Why do they dislike or like a specific person? How do they look? What about their personality? And you can't forget the background. Another thing is if you write in first or third person. Each person has a preferrence. You need to also let it flow. Things should be in order. Someone doesn't get hurt before they're touched Try to make the order of things realistic, what would you do first? There are alot of questions you ask while writing. We need to be able to feel the character. If they burst into tears, we should too. When they win a battle, we should celebrate. You know. . . A really important part of writing is character development.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Ferguson

Words that start with C.

WHOM DO U LOVE D MOST?

If you had kids what would you name them?

Favourite book

latest videos