Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Group Story

Posted By:
Kaykaysgonecraycray Lock
Kaykaysgonecraycray
StarStarStarStar
"What do you want from me?" She asked. The man blew some fume from his mouth and tipped is cig in an ash tray. "Sorry, darling, that is... Mmm, classified. Just answer my question." Zendaya looked down at the floor, trying to think. "I won't answer until you tell me what is going on!"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Group Story

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
"We'll, you are part of our program, we use....kids like you in order to somewhat... You can call it, "save" our planet, we need you Zendaya, now, will you answer our question?" He said.
"I'm still confused...." Zendaya said

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Group Story

Posted By:
BackroundNoise Lock
BackroundNoise
StarStarStar
Listen, Zendaya. If you just say yes or no to: Do you work well with kids your age? Then I will answer all of your questions." Zendaya thought about this. It was a pretty good deal, but she didn't know if she worked well or not. She went with the best answer and lied, "Sure but it depends who it is."
"Perfect." The man said "Don't worry, you'll get along well." "But-" Zendaya began, remembering her questions. "Not now" Said the man before she continued then he left the room.

uh...
thats my signature youre looking at

Group Story

Posted By:
Kaykaysgonecraycray Lock
Kaykaysgonecraycray
StarStarStarStar
Zendaya clenched her hands into fists and screamed as loud as she could. "YOU FLIPPEN LIED TO MY VERY FACE! COME BACK HERE, IF YOU'RE NOT SCARED TO DIE!" But nobody came. Zendaya smirked. "Pfft. Scared, much?" 

Group Story

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
After a few more hours, another man came in, untied Zendaya, and left the room, locking the door behind him, a tray of some food that looked like macaroni and some kind of vegetables was pushed through a slot. She ate quietly. After a few more hours, a woman came in.
"Zendaya, please come with me" she said, she looked harsh, but her voice was like that of a young girl.

Group Story

Posted By:
BackroundNoise Lock
BackroundNoise
StarStarStar
Zendaya just stared at her for a moment, stood up, and reluctantly followed. The woman led Zendaya through a series of long dark, and plain hallways. She led her into another room. It was an auditorium filled with other children. The woman led Zendaya to a seat and  stood in the back of the room. Then, the first man she saw, walked to the front of the stage.

uh...

Group Story

Posted By:
Kaykaysgonecraycray Lock
Kaykaysgonecraycray
StarStarStarStar
"What am I doing here?" She asked the lady, but she just shunned her and pointed to the stage. "Everyone," The man said, trying to grab the kids' attention. "I have an important announcement to make." He glanced over at Zendaya and smiled suspiciously. 

Group Story

Posted By:
BackroundNoise Lock
BackroundNoise
StarStarStar
"As some of you may already know, this is a program for certain kids who, we beileve, will be able to save our earth." Zendaya watched some kids glance at each other. Was she the only one who had already known what this was all about? "So, we are now going to brainstorm how we are going to save our earth." Nobody raised their hand. But then, somebody called out...

uh...

Group Story

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
"How are we supposed to SAVE the earth? Were just kids!" Some others agreed, and soon everyone on the stage was in a uproar.
The woman tried to calm them own, but with no success, the man Zendaya saw earlier yelled out "SHUT UP" and everyone remained quiet, he then began again with "Now, there is something we haven't told you about our organization we have here...

Group Story

Posted By:
Kaykaysgonecraycray Lock
Kaykaysgonecraycray
StarStarStarStar
"As you all know, your parents abandoned you because you are rather... hmm... special. Each and every one of you have a extrodinary skill that no one else in this universe possesses. Like, Zendaya," The man looked over at Zendaya and smiled. "She as just joined us... and like everyone else, she has a special power."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

Chat

Mental Disorders Stereotypes?

insanity

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

latest videos