Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Group Story

Posted By:
BackroundNoise Lock
BackroundNoise
StarStarStar
"Zendaya here has the ability to.. Well I can't tell you that because she doesn't know. Part of this program is helping you figure out your abilities. So as we try to complete our tasks, we will find out what we are capable of doing. So, again now knowing that does anybody have any ideas?"

uh...
thats my signature youre looking at

Group Story

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
"Anyone?" He said again.
Everybody just looked around and shrugged, not saying anything, he spoke up again "We are not leaving this room until anybody has any ideas" He grabbed out another ciggerate and started smoking it, then...

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Group Story

Posted By:
Kaykaysgonecraycray Lock
Kaykaysgonecraycray
StarStarStarStar
A little boy raised his hand faintly. "Yes?" The man asked. The little boy looked up and said something, but it was too soft to hear. "Excuse me, but can you say that again, a little louder?" "M-maybe we can ask an alien to help us find the power within?" Everyone burst out laughing.

Group Story

Posted By:
BackroundNoise Lock
BackroundNoise
StarStarStar
"An alien.You think that's gonna work." the man said. One of the kids shouted out,"Aliens dont even exist!" the boy looked frustrated. "Well were aliens aren't we? I think if we have magic powers, that makes us aliens." The man was thinking about this. "Well, if you guys are the aliens then you'll need to be the ones to figure this out." He then walked off the stage and left the room. "This is so unfair!" Said the little boy.

uh...
thats my signature youre looking at

Group Story

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Some other kids groaned and others were just angry. The woman looked at them and shook her head, following the man.
Zendaya was annoyed, she doubted they were aliens, she doubted even more that they had some ki d of powers. She rolled her eyes, not knowing what to do next.

Group Story

Posted By:
Moneyisthegame
Moneyisthegame
Star
hi Big Grin

-Moneyisthegame Big Grin

Group Story

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
(bump)

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Beautiful Girl

Bands That Save Lives

mental health awarness

Write your own Lyrics

Bands That Save Lives

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

latest videos