Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Group Story

Posted By:
Kaykaysgonecraycray Lock
Kaykaysgonecraycray
StarStarStarStar
...Closed her eyes. "Guys," She whispered. Blue and Red looked at her as she raised her hand to the sky. "I know what to do." She clenched her hand into a fist, and when she opened it back up, in her palm was a small...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Galileo: Great mind

Einstein: Genius mind

Newton: Extrodinary mind.

Bill Gates: Brilliant mind

Me: Uh.... Nevermind. xD

Group Story

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's a boy, blue is the only girl)
Was a small orb, it looked like Jupiter.
Tangerine said "I have always been able to make these appear... They have the power too...."

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Group Story

Posted By:
Kaykaysgonecraycray Lock
Kaykaysgonecraycray
StarStarStarStar
(Sorry I came in a little late)

...Spawn maps to my fate." Blue gasped and watched the orb. "You're right!" She smiled. "Our fate is to retrieve the amulet, which just so happens to be on Jupiter! And the map shows Jupiter, but where exactly?" Red rolled is eyes. "Come on! It's not like the map is going to zoom in on the exact location we need to be." Tangerine arched his eyebrows and zoomed in on the map. They had to be...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Group Story

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
At the coordinates of xx, bight, yui

Red says "Well, how will we get to Jupiter? We can't just goto NASA!

Group Story

Posted By:
Kaykaysgonecraycray Lock
Kaykaysgonecraycray
StarStarStarStar
"They'd just think we're crazy," Blue agreed. Tangerine sat down on a rock and pondered for a few minutes. Then, he stood up, with a wide grin painted across his sun-burnt face. "We need to combine our powers to build a huge transportation machine. First, we need to find your powers..." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Group Story

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Blue said "I don't have one!.... Wait... remember that time when I was really young? In middle school, 
I bent that metal of my desk and moved that apple... The teacher didn't know what happened and are parts were furious.... But what caused it?"

Group Story

Posted By:
Kaykaysgonecraycray Lock
Kaykaysgonecraycray
StarStarStarStar
Red shuddered. "Our great great great great great... Eh, I don't want to count... Our grandfather probably had something to do with this, since he started our generation." Tangerine looked confused, which was very rare for him. "Maybe... Maybe we are aliens...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Group Story

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Blue shook her head and said "No No No!" she didn't want to believe that, she was just a few hours ago laughing at her grandmas death, now she was sending them on a mission to Jupiter!
Tangerine looked at her and said "Well, we could be... but, we still have to find Reds power...."
He smiled at the fact that Red was the youngest and seemed impossible that he would have any superpower.

Group Story

Posted By:
Kaykaysgonecraycray Lock
Kaykaysgonecraycray
StarStarStarStar
Red glared at Tangerine. "What?" Tangerine asked. "Did you read my mind or something?" A half-smile appeared on Red's face, and nodded slowly. "Didn't know I was good enough for a power, huh, brother...?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Group Story

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Tangerine grinned.
"Your just so clumsy, and you have terrible grades in everything at school!" He started laughing, then red joined. Blue tried to smile but was still shocked by what was all happening. She then said
"Do you guys ever remember something odd that happened to Red? Maybe it has something to do with his power...."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

I am ditching school today!

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Selena Gomez or katy perry

I am ditching school today!

Selena Gomez or katy perry