Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Group Story

Posted By:
Kaykaysgonecraycray Lock
Kaykaysgonecraycray
StarStarStarStar
A girl the same age as Red walked by, and over-heard their conversation. "Are you talking about the color heiratage? What are your names?" She seemed to be very wise, despise her young age. Blue shook smiled, for she knew that this girl was capable of many powers and could help them out on their journey...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Galileo: Great mind

Einstein: Genius mind

Newton: Extrodinary mind.

Bill Gates: Brilliant mind

Me: Uh.... Nevermind. xD

Group Story

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Tangerine said "We are Red, Blue, and I'm Tangerine, we are on a mission to retrieve a amulet from Jupiter, a robber has taken it there, and we need to get it back, who may you be?"

(brb)

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Group Story

Posted By:
Kaykaysgonecraycray Lock
Kaykaysgonecraycray
StarStarStarStar
The girl blushed at Red, and finally spoke. "I am Lila, and I have heard about your family. Your grandfather... when he started your family, some people have noticed some... special skills. They took him in for questioning, but he escaped to Jupiter before they could figure out his family's secrets. You may ask how I know about this..." Lila looked away as Red cocked his head. "But that is another story.. completely classified. But I can help you find that amulet."

-----------------------------------------------

Group Story

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Blue said "What did you mean by the 'color heritage?' Does that mean our relatives our named by colors too?" she asked.
Red then said "Lila, we know we have to combine our powers... put we haven't discovered mine yet, will you help us discover that too?"

Group Story

Posted By:
Kaykaysgonecraycray Lock
Kaykaysgonecraycray
StarStarStarStar
Lila nodded. "You are right about the color heiratage, and yes, I will help you. Your grandfather's name was Arco Iris... Which meeans rainbow in spanish. To find your true power, Red," she turned to him and blushed even harder. "You have to reach deep down into your heart... and find what you mostly care about. Or who you mostly care about..." She looked away and lifted a finger to her lips. "Then think of the things you would do for them. Whatever you would do... That's your power, because love is the strongest element of all."

------------------------------------------------------------

Group Story

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Reds cheeks turned a hot red, looking at Lila closely, he said.
"We'll, uh... I love my brother, and sister.... And...." Red tried to think harder, to reach inside, but it felt like something was missing, something right In front of him....

Group Story

Posted By:
Kaykaysgonecraycray Lock
Kaykaysgonecraycray
StarStarStarStar
Lila inturrupted his thoughts, "Well, I hope I helped. If you need anything else, I'll be at the river over there." She pointed to a river across the road, and slowly started walking to it, when Red grabbed her arm...

----------------------------------------------

Group Story

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
"Won't you stay with us, Lila?" He said, and then began "Lila, we need you, I-...I need you, I think I like you, a lot, Lila....." 
Blue and tangerine silently watched, with Blue making the quite occasional "Awwww"s

Group Story

Posted By:
Kaykaysgonecraycray Lock
Kaykaysgonecraycray
StarStarStarStar
Tangerine gagged. "Gooshy! Gooshy!" Blue punched his arm and mouthed to him, "Watch! I think he is about to find is power!" Lila slowly turned around, her face redder than a cherry. "Y-you really feel that way?" Red stood silently and watched Lila's frown slowly turn into a smile...

-----------------------------------------------

Group Story

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Red ignored Tangerine and said.
"Yes, Lila, I think I love you."
Red then leaned in for a kiss, unaware that the one kiss would unlock his true powers.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Frozen or The Lion King?-moved

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

Rio or Rango

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

latest videos