Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Group Story

Posted By:
Kaykaysgonecraycray Lock
Kaykaysgonecraycray
StarStarStarStar
Lila closed her soft blue eyes and leaned closer. Tangerine made a face as he saw them kiss, and he covered is face with is left arm. Blue smiled and whispered, "Young love." Red took a step back after the kiss, and felt a warm rush of energy bolt through him as he realizes he had a purpose. Lila smiled at him and hugged herself for a while and answered, "I... I feel the same..."

------------------------------------------

Galileo: Great mind

Einstein: Genius mind

Newton: Extrodinary mind.

Bill Gates: Brilliant mind

Me: Uh.... Nevermind. xD

Group Story

Posted By:
BackroundNoise Lock
BackroundNoise
StarStarStar
She giggled a bit as she said," I was waiting for you to figure out, well, how...How I thought we could turn out." Red said," well, I've found someone I truly care about. So now its time to find my power..."

uh...
thats my signature youre looking at

Group Story

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Red slowly rose up from the ground, flying. Bit and chunks of earth and rock were coming out from the ground, he took out his hand for Lila to grab, and smiled.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Group Story

Posted By:
Kaykaysgonecraycray Lock
Kaykaysgonecraycray
StarStarStarStar
Lila smiled and hugged him, saying, "You have found your power... and my heart's desire." Suddenly, she disappeared, and Red opened his eyes. Tangerine and Blue were looking at him, waiting for him to respond. "Like I said, you're too clumsy and you have bad grades. How can you have a power?" Red smiled and looked at his feet. "I do," He said, now understanding that Lila was an image to show him his power. "My power... Is love..."

---------------------------------------------

Group Story

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Tangerine burst out laughing, and Blue was just staring at him curiously.
Tangerine said "What? Hahaha! Power of love?!?!? Wow, that's a good one Red, seriously, that's a good joke."
Blue said, "Red, what do you mean? What are you talking about?"

Group Story

Posted By:
Kaykaysgonecraycray Lock
Kaykaysgonecraycray
StarStarStarStar
Red was raging. "Oh, okay, Tangerine, then I guess you don't need my power! You can find another way to Jupiter. Sometimes... I wish we never existed!" Red turned around and started walking toward the river, where he saw someone awfully familiar...

----------------------------------------

Group Story

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Tangerine, confused, said "What was that all about? He's never been this serious before..."
Blue said "I think he was serious, Tangerine, something in his eyes... he's changed..."
Tangerine nodded and watched as Red walked towards the river, looking at a stranger.

Group Story

Posted By:
Kaykaysgonecraycray Lock
Kaykaysgonecraycray
StarStarStarStar
Red ran over to the girl and smiled. "Lila," he said as he took her hand, "Let's go run away together, just you and me! We're the only two who aren't complete fools on this earth." Lila smiled up at him, but quickly frowned. "Don't you want to save your family?" Red shook his head. "I want to be with you... forever." Lila shook her head. "Red... If your family disappears... I will, too. I'm an angel, but I need to be here. As long as the amulet is here... So am I. I can't go back if it is destroyed... and we could never meet eachother. I see the future if you accept your fate..." Red blushed. "W-what is my future?" Lila smiled and stared at the river...

-----------------------------------------------------

:o HIDE YOUR GOLD xD

Group Story

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Red watched as Lila looked down at the river.
"Lila! Please, answer me, what is my future....?" Red said again, looking at Lila with his dark eyes.

Group Story

Posted By:
Kaykaysgonecraycray Lock
Kaykaysgonecraycray
StarStarStarStar
Lila finally spoke. "............A wife... two kids... Lavendar, and-" Red finished her sentence, "And Silver... I've always wanted a son named Silver." Lila nodded. "I know. That's we named him that." Red's face flushed. "W-w-we?" Lila blushed even harder and looked back at the river...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

:o HIDE YOUR GOLD xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Scary story.

awnser the question the person above you asks

CHEATING

does anyboy have unique girl names

does anyboy have unique girl names

in a lifetime

latest videos