Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Group Story

Posted By:
BackroundNoise Lock
BackroundNoise
StarStarStar
"We will be together in the future...But only if you help your family. I need you to do this. WE need you to do this." Lila said gesturing to the others. "Then let's go together!" Red exclaimed. Lila's face tone changed," I don't know about that. I can guide you along the way. But, you three must do this alone." Red slowly asked" Will you stay with us? With me?"  "Well" Lila began...

uh...
thats my signature youre looking at

Group Story

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Red looked at Lila.
"Please, you have to stay with us, Lila.... I couldn't stand the fact about being alone without you... We need to do this together, all four of us..."

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Group Story

Posted By:
Kaykaysgonecraycray Lock
Kaykaysgonecraycray
StarStarStarStar
Lila stood up, and finally beamed. "I'd do anything to get our future, Red," and she kissed him one more time. "Let's go explain to your siblings what happened." Red and Lila ran back to is confused siblings, when...

----------------------------------------------------------

:o HIDE YOUR GOLD xD

Group Story

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
When they arrived back to Reds siblings, Tangerine asked.
"Who.. who is that Red?"
Red responded with "This is Lila... she is going to help us on our journey to Jupiter..." Red smiled then said "We must combine all of our powers to make a ship to go to Jupiter."

Group Story

Posted By:
Kaykaysgonecraycray Lock
Kaykaysgonecraycray
StarStarStarStar
Tangerine chuckled. "We don't even know her! It's not like she has powers! Seriously, Red, calm down. You don't have to prove your power is 'love'." Lila raised her hand and Tangerine suddenly rised, and he was choking. "You believe it now?" She asked as she put him back. Blue smiled. "I like you already." 

--------------------------------------

Group Story

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Red smiled at Lila and then Blue and said.
"Lila, how must we combine our powers to get to Jupiter? We need to get to Jupiter and get the amulet..."
Tangerine was surprised at what just happened, he looked at Red an the girl in disbelief.

Group Story

Posted By:
Kaykaysgonecraycray Lock
Kaykaysgonecraycray
StarStarStarStar
"Everyone, put your hand on top of one anothers. Then force your power to your hand... and let it go!" Everyone did what they were told, and in a blink of an eye, an extrodinary rainbow reached across the sky and touched the surface of Jupiter. "Everyone run throught the rainbow!" Lila ordered, "Before it disappears!'

-----------------------------------------------------

Group Story

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Blue was astonished at how a rainbow could go to Jupiter, so was Tangerine.
All four of them ran on the rainbow, all the way into space, Red noticed that his brother and sister were able to breathe in space, meaning they really were some kind of alien.
They ran and ran, when they finally made it to Jupiter.

Group Story

Posted By:
Kaykaysgonecraycray Lock
Kaykaysgonecraycray
StarStarStarStar
Lila lead them to where the amulet was, which was surronded by alien invadors! "We have to use our powers to fight!" She screamed. Red ran beside her.

----------------------------------------

Group Story

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Tangerine was using his jupiter ball to teleport himself and kicked some of the invaders.
Blue, unsure of what to do, raised her arm to a piece if ground and threw it at the invaders.
Blue said "Come on Red, use your powers!"

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Do you love the Philippines???

IS TAYLOR SWIFT A GOOD SINGER

How long have you been here

Pancakes Or Waffles

Favorite Color(s)?

latest videos