Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Group Story

Posted By:
Kaykaysgonecraycray Lock
Kaykaysgonecraycray
StarStarStarStar
He took me by the wrist and dragged me through the trees. "Where are you taking me!?" I demanded. "Back home," he answered. "I clawed his fingers off of my wrist and stared at him. "Never! Do you know how hard it is when your parents lie to your very face!? I can't live with them anymore! You don't understand that, though... You are their real child!" Jaden looked hurt. I love my brother, but... Could I even live through this much longer?

--------------------------------------

Group Story

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
(BackGroundnoise is offline)

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Group Story

Posted By:
Kaykaysgonecraycray Lock
Kaykaysgonecraycray
StarStarStarStar
Eh we'll just continue it :T

Group Story

Posted By:
BackroundNoise Lock
BackroundNoise
StarStarStar
I knew he wouldn't understand. I needed to go. Go to a place he wouldn't think I would go. I said, "Go back home. And please don't say anything. I need you to understand how this feels. I can't live like that. Just...go back home." I watched as he hesitantly turned and walked away. I let out a sigh of relief.

uh...
thats my signature youre looking at

Group Story

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Jaden walked back to the house, he knew he would only have a few hours to catch up on sleep.
He went inside the house quietly, not disturbing his parents, and tried to sleep, but was awake the whole night.

Group Story

Posted By:
Kaykaysgonecraycray Lock
Kaykaysgonecraycray
StarStarStarStar
I turned back and started running farther away from my home. The owls started hooting, and I was afraid they might swoop down and attack me. But I wasn't as scared as I was about what my parents would do if they found me.

Group Story

Posted By:
BackroundNoise Lock
BackroundNoise
StarStarStar
I ran and ran for what I thought was hours. Then I pushed the leaves aside, dug a hole with my hands. I crawled in and covered myself in leaves, leaving holes for my eyes. I fell asleep and awoke in what seemed like five minutes.

uh...

Group Story

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
I woke up from the hole and crawled out of the hole.
It was morning, my parents would probably be wondering where I was, but I didn't care.
Not knowing what to do next, I walked through the forest.

Group Story

Posted By:
Kaykaysgonecraycray Lock
Kaykaysgonecraycray
StarStarStarStar
My stomach started grumbling at me, so the first thing that came to my mind was to find food. I saw a bush full of lush, red berries and quickly ran over to them. I ate about twenty of them when I realized they weren't edible. I spat them out, and continued searching for food.

Group Story

Posted By:
BackroundNoise Lock
BackroundNoise
StarStarStar
I was on the search for food when I heard footsteps. My first thought was, 'Its Jaden' So I crouched down, and I heard a crinkling in my pocket. At first I was angry, because I thought it would get me caught. But then I realized it might be food. I reached into my pocket and found an old mushed granola bar. It was good enough for me.

uh...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words That Start With F.

LUKE BRYAN

what does the signature above you tell?

Words That Start With F.