Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Love is amazing

Posted By:
aubreysgirl
aubreysgirl
StarStarStarStar
Chapter1
  It was the first day of high school as a freshman.I saw a lot of  my friends from middle school.I was so excied to see my old friends.When I got to homeroom my friend Ethan was passing out invites to his party at 10:00 on Friday he gave me one I was so excited because, I realy liked him he had dirty blond hair,smart,and he was cute in my standerds.It was after school ,and I Ethan called me to talk to see of I would help hime plan his party I said,"yes" then I was on my way to his house.When I knocked on the door he anwserd he told me,"to come in."When I walked in we went to his room  and sat down on his bed. I pulled out a not pad and a pen ,then I asked,"what foods do you want?"Ethan said,"mabey chips,fruit ,pizza,and soda."I wrote that all down and the colors he wanted witch were blue,and green.I looked at him he said,"there my faveorite colors."I found it was weird because, they were my faveorie colors too.

Love is amazing

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
YAY Love Is Amazing ♥

Love is amazing

Posted By:
aubreysgirl
aubreysgirl
StarStarStarStar
  It was 9:00 we had everything planed ,and I ended up calling my mom telling her,"I can't drive I'm to tired to drive so I'm going to spend the night at Ethan's I'm to tired to drive I'll sleep on the couch or somewere.My mom didn't mind she new Ethan like her son.We stayed up thinking about the party.At that moment Ethan looked at meand said,"Will you go out with me?"I was so excited I said,"yes."Then about 11:00 we fell asleep on his bed.We woke up at 6:20 and got ready for school.He drove me to school in his car.It wasn't unordenary he drove me to school a couple times.I told my friends Ashley,Jennery,Kyra,and Destinee that I was dating Ethan.They all thought I was crazy because,nobody likes him.

Love is amazing

Posted By:
aubreysgirl
aubreysgirl
StarStarStarStar
Chapter 2
  It was Friday night the party was going great and Ethan said,"come on."So I followed him into his bedroom ,and locked the door I knew what he wanted so we both got in his bed.Next thing we knew my friend were nocking on the door a hour later.We got dressed and anwsered the bedroom door they said,"the guests want to know if they can go outside and swim in the pool. So Ethan walked out there and talked to them and said,"yes just let me get my bathing suit on."My friend Ashley knew what we did and she thought I was a little crazy.It was Tuesday at school I was haveing lunch with my friends so I went to a gas station to get a test I payed for it got back yo school.Then the bell rang for class I got into P.E. and asked coach,"can I could go to the restroom ."He didn't care so I went into the restroom and took the test waited two minutes then the test said,"I was pregnet."I told my friends they were freaked out.I ran to tell Ethan I pulled him out his classroom a second then I told him I was pregnet he said," O.M.G. I don't care i'll be there for you threw it all."I felt releaved then I told my mom she was so mad  she walked out the house.But she cooled off.

Love is amazing

Posted By:
theboysthatlovegirlsrock Lock
theboysthatlovegirlsrock
StarStarStar
Right...

Live Life
Live Strong
Be yourself

Love is amazing

Posted By:
aubreysgirl
aubreysgirl
StarStarStarStar
I went to Ethan's house after school to talk to him. When Ethan anwserd the door and let me in I said,"did you tell your parents?"Ethan said,"No not yet."So I said,"Can we tell them tonight at dinner?"Ethan said,"yes."So they went to Ethan's room and watched t.v.

Love is amazing

Posted By:
aubreysgirl
aubreysgirl
StarStarStarStar
Chapter3
  At 7:00 Ethan's parents,Ethan,and I were eating dinner and Ethan brought up what would happen if he got me pregnant. Ethan's mom Stacey Bowen said,"well if that happened we would stick with you through every minute of it. "Then Ethan said,"Well Aeryn's preget. Mrs.Harkins eyes got real big from the shocking moment.

Love is amazing

Posted By:
aubreysgirl
aubreysgirl
StarStarStarStar
She was so excited tohave a grand baby on the way ,but she was also sad that she was going to be a grandma soon. Mrs.Harkins said,"Do you know what it is?"I told her,"No not yet."Then we started talking about names for the baby.After we talked about names we went online and looked at baby supplies online.We were all so excited but it was bad for me because,I was going to high school.I wasn't that worried because,my boyfriend and family are right there with me through every minute of it.That took most the stress off my shoulders.So tomarrow I have to go to school but I'm starting to get that baby bump.

Love is amazing

Posted By:
aubreysgirl
aubreysgirl
StarStarStarStar
So I woke up at Ethan's house we had to get up and get ready for school. When I walked in everybody looked at me because, they could tell I was pregnant I was nerves but Ethan was by me the whole time. My teacher said ,"I have noticed you are pregnant  here is a brochior for a school for pregnant teenager girls .I looked at it but I thought it was silly I know how to take care of a baby because , I baby sit my cousin all the time. I showed Ethan he said,"I didn't have to go if I didn't want to." I didn't want  to go so I didn't. I was already 2 months pregnant and I felt like I was going to puke then five minutes later I did puke F.Y.I morning sickness sucks.

Love is amazing

Posted By:
aubreysgirl
aubreysgirl
StarStarStarStar
Chapter 4
So today I was laying in my bed with Ethan  and it hot me  I should go drop out of school. So I asked Ethan what I should do and he said ," I should stay in school so I can help support our baby and so I could have a great future."

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

Should Rayman be in Super Smasher Bros 4?

Describe yourself with Three Words xD

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

Last one to say beautiful wins !!!! And sa...

Help

latest videos