Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Kidzworld writes a book

Posted By:
sallylo6
sallylo6
Member since:
May, 2008
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 642

We ( as a group) are gonna write a book!!

Answer these:
1. Title:
2. Plot:
3Big Frownharacters:
4.Appearances:
5:Whatever you please, etc.:
- Thanks, Loves!! Love


Thanks, Love! XOXOXOXO!
Unicorns, what else?
Yes, I believe in God.
Yeah, Im bi.
Do you have a problem with that?
Robert Sheehan!!
Robert Sheehan

Love!Peace!Happiness!!


Kidzworld writes a book

Posted By:
kamuimaru
kamuimaru
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 209
Why do you want to know my appearance?
And besides, I don't have enough ideas to throw any of them away.

Hi! I like writing and chess and drawing.


Kidzworld writes a book

Posted By:
sallylo6
sallylo6
Member since:
May, 2008
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 642

"kamuimaru" wrote:

Why do you want to know my appearance?

And besides, I don't have enough ideas to throw any of them away.

Haha!! Not yours, silly!! The characters.
- Thanks, Love!! Love

Thanks, Love! XOXOXOXO!
Unicorns, what else?
Yes, I believe in God.
Yeah, Im bi.
Do you have a problem with that?
Robert Sheehan!!
Robert Sheehan

Love!Peace!Happiness!!


Kidzworld writes a book

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291
That's called a roleplay, my dear.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Kidzworld writes a book

Posted By:
sallylo6
sallylo6
Member since:
May, 2008
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 642

"NachozRule" wrote:

That's called a roleplay, my dear.
Oh... well... i guess... you could... like ... write.. like... a ... you.. know... a ... kinda... like... DEAR GOSH!!

Thanks, Love! XOXOXOXO!
Unicorns, what else?
Yes, I believe in God.
Yeah, Im bi.
Do you have a problem with that?
Robert Sheehan!!
Robert Sheehan

Love!Peace!Happiness!!


Kidzworld writes a book

Posted By:
;TheGreatOneIsHere Lock
;TheGreatOneIsHere
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1128
Dear gosh, 
This should be moved into the RP section of the forums.
From TheGreatOneIsHere


Kidzworld writes a book

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

"sallylo6" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:


That's called a roleplay, my dear.
Oh... well... i guess... you could... like ... write.. like... a ... you.. know... a ... kinda... like... DEAR GOSH!!

Wow you've been a member since 2008, so have I. (I just found out that I was a member until 2008. xD)

Well, yeah, its basically a roleplay since you have the application and stuff.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Kidzworld writes a book

Posted By:
sallylo6
sallylo6
Member since:
May, 2008
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 642

";TheGreatOneIsHere" wrote:

Dear gosh, 

This should be moved into the RP section of the forums.

From TheGreatOneIsHere

Fine then, write your own story like start one and then continue it on. *starts crying from frustration*
- No thanks you, Loves.. Love

Thanks, Love! XOXOXOXO!
Unicorns, what else?
Yes, I believe in God.
Yeah, Im bi.
Do you have a problem with that?
Robert Sheehan!!
Robert Sheehan

Love!Peace!Happiness!!


Kidzworld writes a book

Posted By:
sallylo6
sallylo6
Member since:
May, 2008
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 642

"NachozRule" wrote:



"sallylo6" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:




That's called a roleplay, my dear.
Oh... well... i guess... you could... like ... write.. like... a ... you.. know... a ... kinda... like... DEAR GOSH!!

Wow you've been a member since 2008, so have I. (I just found out that I was a member until 2008. xD)

Well, yeah, its basically a roleplay since you have the application and stuff.

Forget the application and WRITE!!!!
-No thank you, Loves.. Love

Thanks, Love! XOXOXOXO!
Unicorns, what else?
Yes, I believe in God.
Yeah, Im bi.
Do you have a problem with that?
Robert Sheehan!!
Robert Sheehan

Love!Peace!Happiness!!


Kidzworld writes a book

Posted By:
;TheGreatOneIsHere Lock
;TheGreatOneIsHere
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1128

"sallylo6" wrote:



";TheGreatOneIsHere" wrote:


Dear gosh, 


This should be moved into the RP section of the forums.


From TheGreatOneIsHere

Fine then, write your own story like start one and then continue it on. *starts crying from frustration*
- No thanks you, Loves.. Love


My story:

Bob the builder is my bff.
The end



← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

speak about the above user

speak about the above user

speak about the above user

Brave or Tangled?

Lets all lie!

Do you like salads

latest videos