Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Years of Tears [story]

Posted By:
ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose
StarStarStarStar
"Wake up Selena! I think it's about time you did, mother is so upset ever since father died. It's me alone now, your own sister, Sally. Sapphire is too busy focusing on her own business, Sandra is helping out with the chores (so she's way too busy) and I am feeling so lonely without you. Mother is mourning wildly, guess what? She's gonna have a baby. But we need you here, why won't you EVER wake up from this ridiculous comma? Its been 3 years, so much has happened without you. I don't understand anymore, on who I should be with. Mother is sobbing because the funeral is tomorrow, she's gone as pale as a ghost; Sapphire brought a new house and she's also helping mother, because she's so stiff, she's gone on a wheelchair and it's so dreadful to see her; Sandra is much much much too busy with the funeral and the new baby's arrival (and whatnot). I have kept a small, pink diary with fluff, just the way you like it, all pink; and this diary is filled with memories for the past 3 years, there are 100 pages and I'm almost going to finish this diary, because I'm on page 90. I miss you Selena, please come back........." 
-----------
Selena opened her eyes and gasped hard. She was boiling, feeling stiff and pale. Selena looked around, she smelt a bizarre smell of medicine and next to her, was chains and hospital treatment equipment. When Selena looked around, she noticed nurses and her sister, Sally, crying on her hand.

Sally looked different. At least, she resembled her old face. 3 years back, she was a fair girl with blonde locks tucked neatly behind her hair always wearing; a sleeveless top, a skirt, gorgeous accessories and a black sweater with jewels. But now, Sally was a pale girl with; chocolatey brown hair, a loose sleeved black designer top, blue jeans, sandals and a pair of ruby earrings. 

Sally stared at Selena, looking surprised and stunned. She put her hand to her mouth, squealed and shook Selena harshly. 

"Selena, please, can you hear me? I'm so glad, OMG!!! Mother will be so happy to see you up and alive. You have to help me fix everything. Oh Selena, I'm overjoyed!!!" Cried Sally, dancing up and down as of she'd won the lottery.

Immediately, (as if on cue) Sally grabbed her phone (decorated with a gorgeous leopard print cover) and dialed a number

"Hello... Sandra? COME QUICKLY, SELENA HAS WOKEN FROM THE COMMA!!! What? Oh, silly me, I mean coma. Yes, yes.... Yeah, I'm not seeing illusions. Quickly dial Sapphire's number and pick her up on the way to the hospital. I'll get her discharged by midnight.... yeah what is it?" Sally began making some hand movements. "Ohhhh.... yes. No no, no surprises, just take mum's wheelchair over here. Yeah and be careful, ta-ta!" 

Selena stared at Sally's new look. Everything seemed so.... unusual. She felt so happy and annoyed, all at the same time. Everything was changing for good.

But Selena clenched her fists sadly. She remembered the accident, like it was almost happening. That scary day should never occur again. Sally remained on Selena's lap, the whole family was around her. She couldn't let this happy family break, now that she was back she had to resolve everything....

✄╔╗──╔╗─╔╗
✄║╚╗╔╝║─║║
✄╚╗║║╔╩═╣║╔══╦═╗╔══╦╦══╗
✄─║╚╝║╔╗║║║║═╣╔╗╣╔═╬╣╔╗║
✄─╚╗╔╣╔╗║╚╣║═╣║║║╚═╣║╔╗║
✄──╚╝╚╝╚╩═╩══╩╝╚╩══╩╩╝╚╝
minions
family guy
paramore

Years of Tears [story]

Posted By:
izzy09
izzy09
StarStarStarStar
This is good but its kinda confusing. But still continue♥

~Brat,Selenator,Mahomie,Directioner,~

Nialler alert: Caution im a Nialler♥
View my prof! Big Grin ♥ u

Years of Tears [story]

Posted By:
PeachyArtist
PeachyArtist
StarStarStarStar
I like this. There are a couple grammar problems, but other than that, it's pretty good :3

Years of Tears [story]

Posted By:
BackroundNoise Lock
BackroundNoise
StarStarStar
Go on! Go on, go on, go on!!! I want to here the rest of the story. Please go on, it's fabulous.

uh...
thats my signature youre looking at

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

Favorite Cold Drink?

Got a question for a feminist?

Taco Bell v. McDonalds

Cindrella and Ice cream-cart

What song reflects your life?

latest videos