Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Pfft! Story of my Life!

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar

Saturday 25th May, 20 - Bakers Dozen

It was my little cousin Mia's 1st Birthday today! I don't really get why people throw parties for babies, they won't remember it anyway. I guess it's just about smiling at complete strangers, eating too much party snacks, and scouting for a seat. In all fairness if you wanted to do that you could just go to a theme park...

You have  to over-dress at a party and get make yourself look like a complete dork, fun right...? If only I didn't eat that much food... I don't feel so good... Anyway I think I'll just stay with the party in my bedroom, with my laptop, headphones and my sketchbook. And obviously Arnold c:

See ya guys!

~Beth

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Pfft! Story of my Life!

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
Monday 27th May, 20 -Bakers Dozen

Good morning world and all who inhabit it! Can you believe it's only 3 weeks until Animal Crossing New Leaf??!?!?!? Well, 2 weeks for America- LUCKIES! I really love bank holidays, it gives you an excuse to do more of nothing! I didn't really do much yesterday, but started drawing in my new artist's sketch pad- I drew a cover for it, it's adorable xP

I also discovered 'Fluttershy's Lament MLH' on Utube (go check it out c: ) it's awesome! The music, background and animation is amazing =D My mum's still trying to find out what her dream means... She has to protect a sword, something to do with a 'Keeper of Time'- Yeah, I don't know... Well, that's pretty much all I did- gotta go listen to Fluttershy's Lament... again n.n

See ya guys!

~Beth

Phinbella Fan Logo

Pfft! Story of my Life!

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
31 May Friday, 20 - Bakers Dozen

Wow, I had a very interesting week... Then again this sort of stuff happens to me all the time... We're going this irritating project in school, and the girl's in my group scream at me about everything! Do this! Do that! At one point I was so close to tackling one of them... yeah... I didn't though.

Then 2 summer tests crept up on me like a ninja spider! I did quite well on my french speaking test c:  I got 27/30! EEeeep! Then yesterday was my music practical... Yeah- it didn't really go to plan. I hate singing in front of people it makes me feel dizzy, and I throw up. But I'll probably did better on the tin whistle... It's too painful to think about this anymore...

Then today was mad. I got into school, and I couldn't see anything- almost like I was half blind. Then I got dizzy, a sore head, then my hands and feet went numb. After awhile it got really bad, so I went down to my year head to go home... I ended up throwing up on the girl who brought me down. But I'm okay now guys! No need to worry =)

Well I gotta go, see ya guys!

~Beth

Phinbella Fan Logo

Pfft! Story of my Life!

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
Wednesday 5th June. 20 - bakers dozen.

OMG, only 9 more days until New Leaf! SCREECH! That's NEXT. WEEK. Also when my BIG summer tests start D=  Wish me good luck... please. Anyway, on Friday the project I did is ending- for my group anyway (YES!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!).

Besides that nothing else really happened this week, that's all for now.

Bye guys!

~Beth

Phinbella Fan Logo

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

Ben C and Martin?

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

latest videos