Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

DReAmiNg ~ Preview

Posted By:
Dementio
Dementio
StarStarStar

[ Hiya, Dementio posting. Originally I wrote and posted this as a story on my profile, but I don't think anyone managed to catch a glimpse of it.. And since I stumbled upon the story/poetry forums and saw them to be pretty dead, I thought why not. ]

[ Anyways, I hope all you dudes enjoy my submission. I looks forward to seeing more of your lovely forehead hitting those keyboards. :3 ]

I Try to be Something I'm Not,
Just to Make you Smile.
I Try to make you Laugh,
Even When I'm in Pain.
I Try to Make you Happy,
By Lying to Myself …

AnD nOw I've Snapped.

DReAmiNg ~ Preview

Posted By:
Dementio
Dementio
StarStarStar
$§ Dreaming §$

night · mare  
/ˈnītˌme(ə)r/
Noun
A frightening or unpleasant dream.
A terrifying or very unpleasant experience or prospect.

NIGHTMARES;

A recent study by the National Psychiatric Institute in Boston, MA, concluded that no activity can account for the phenomenon known as nightmares. Whereas, many dreams come from unconscious desires, most nightmares seem to come from an outside source independent of the individual. In fact, when subjects are asked to recall nightmares they are almost always found in the same memory section as actual physical memories, not the section where normal dreams are replayed. In other words, you know those aliens and creatures you see at night in your "dreams?"

They're real. When you're peacefully sent away into your own subconscious, oblivious to the world... They remain watching you. And NO, it's not the bogey man, as much as you may want to think so. To be honest, no one has the slightest idea what they are. These individuals only show their figures when their victim is too far into their dreams to wake again. They take this opportunity, to corrupt the victims dreams ...

It's an uncomfortable process, and it seems to end as soon as it starts. In fact, you can barely tell that it happened. The change is abrupt, and has devastating aftershocks.

The reformation starts now. Your darkest fears are unearthed, replacing your blissful sleep into ... Whatever your nightmare is. The possibilities are unlimited, and never cease to horrify you. 
It was untameable, and that frightened people. Maybe because it was so foreign, and unknown. 
When you're sleeping, your mind is unguarded. It's open for the taking of Corruption. 
'Corruption', is the name they placed to the virus that plagues the victims dreams. It's a very suiting name, and fits the bill for this mysterious phantom like figure.

Just to Make you Smile.
I Try to make you Laugh,
Even When I'm in Pain.
I Try to Make you Happy,
By Lying to Myself …

AnD nOw I've Snapped.

DReAmiNg ~ Preview

Posted By:
Dementio
Dementio
StarStarStar

BACKSTORY;

With each passing day, the tests soon grew tedious. The results never prospered and alway hit a dead end; Never achieving anything promising. 

Soon, the leaders of the project were growing desperate.. With their time running short and their deadline coming too soon for their comfort, they headed for another direction …
They disbanded their remaining volunteered test subjects abruptly, paying them for their cooperation and time. 
From now on, they would choose from a new division of subjects;
The Children. The underage would be a new beacon of hope for them, hopefully leading to larger and more complex projects. They will draft subjects from all sorts of environments;
Orphanages, homes, daycares. All taken in the name of science. The parents, caretakers and guardians wouldn't understand…
They would be in the way of the project. They will never know about this, ever.

Every child fears under their bed. If they don’t, they fear the closet, or maybe that little crack in the almost closed door.

Scientists know that children are more perceptive, they see things adults don’t. They aren’t yet tethered into only accepting what society wants them to accept. They see what is truly there.

They see the Corruption.

If you were to borrow a child’s eyes and see through them for a night, you would go insane. To be able to see what you only dimly remember, burrowing into your covers while wearing those train pajamas, hoping to a God you can barely comprehend that “it” doesn’t see you back…
It would drive an adult crazy. Because Adults forget the rules.

1) Cסver yoursełf. If yםu can’t sεe it, it can’t see you. Even if it makes it harder to breathe ...

2)Don't make a noise. Every whimper сan lead to destruction.

3) Don't move. It AtTracts their Attention.

4) Only bright lights can make them go away; Flashlights make it worst.

Adolescents are caught in the middle. They still feel what’s there, but they cannot see… and they forget the rules….

Why do you think there are so many insomniacs typing at their computers, subconsciously praying the light from their monitor will be enough to keep them away?

It’s not. 

Now look behind you with a child’s eyes and try not to scream.

Your nightmare, will be unshed tonight.. It's entirely your decision whether or not you fall for his deceptions. Your sanity is your lifeline.
Cherish it, and don't let anything distract you from your goal;

CONQUERING YoUr dReAmS.
Αt anY means Necessary …

Welcome to your Nightmare.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just to Make you Smile.
I Try to make you Laugh,
Even When I'm in Pain.
I Try to Make you Happy,
By Lying to Myself …

AnD nOw I've Snapped.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

FOOD FIGHT!!

What do the Popular Girls at Your School W...

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

latest videos