Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Perswaisive text: Should Children Wear School Uniforms?

Posted By:
starrylandofeco
starrylandofeco
Star
What do you think about this statement?

Well I think school uniforms are beneficial for a safe, happy community.

Firstly, on school camps and excursions, it is a big job for teachers and other adults to keep children in sight. What if a child ever did get lost? If he or she was wearing the uniform, the child's school logo should be printed on their uniform. If this was so, anybody could see where he or she belonged and phone the school.

Secondly, what if you were a student at the school (Like me) that was often late? School uniforms save lots of time trying to find clothes to wear for the day, with uniforms, everyone knows what to wear easily.

Last of all, if children wore their own thing, during class they would spend time teasing or complimenting each others clothes. Things simple as this every day can affect the children's educational skills.

As you can see, I believe children should wear school uniforms.

Question 1.
Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Question 2.
Do you wear free dress at your school?
Question 3.
Are you bullying others about there clothes?
Question 4.
Have you ever gotten lost on a school camp or excursion and how did you get back?

If you wish o answer any of these questions or wish to talk about my text, please comment!

Thank-you for reading!
  Big Grin smile Punk

HP4ever

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

i love you bby

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Favorite book?

latest videos