Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

worst story you've ever read!

Posted By:
luis lopez ferlando
luis lopez ferlando
StarStar
Sorrry for a story like this.
Distant love!
it was a Cold night there. Ashley was Walking along in the sidepath. She had no friends. She saw a kid who was Searching something. She asked Him "what are you searching?" He replied "i'm searching for a small locket." she also started to search it. After some time she fount the locket and she gave it to him. She asked his name he replied "My name is Alex" She said " my name is ashley".She asked alex " why do u need a locket like this??" "I am searching a girlfriend. Im just a single and i'm alone."
She replied "ok you go to your home. Tomorrow we'll meet at the phonebooth."He replied " Okay!". the next day they both came there and they were joking each other.
Ashley said "Alex... Uh I..I ..u" Alex replied " now what're you gonna say now?" she replied " I love you!!" He replied" What??? I too had dreams of Loving a girl. But it had became true!! YAY!!!" they also got their phone nubers. some weeks later, Ashley called Him for a date. Alex accepted it and they both came to a park. Ales asked her " did you have kissed anybody?" She replied "No but i have some ideas to do it" Alex asked " Do you wanna Kiss somebody now?" She replied " YES YES!!!" alex said" why dont we both Kiss??" She replied " thats a good idea" then they both kissed.
Many years later, they got married and alex was an astronaut!!! alex Went to space And stayed in the Moon Base. Alex and ashley were talking only by telemetry signals. their love lasted longer than anything. alex also called ashley to go to space! they both arrived at mooon. but an asteroid Hit them and they both Died. even they aren't alive their love lasted longer..............................

I tried my best Big Grin 

its boooooring because this is my first story

BF3 and CSGO here i come Big Grin

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Tara*Starr's Blog!

KW Break!! (Moved + Updates)

New profile

New profile

Book Suggestions

latest videos