Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The Tribe of Eternal Echoes

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Cat tribe mini series, book one.  here are the alliances)

Warden: Frost That Sits on Branch (Frost)

Aid: Half Moon at Dusk (Moon)
Healer: Flower Petal That Curls in Wind (Flower)

Scribe: Broken Rock on Mountainside (Rock)
#
Hunters:
#
Shattered Ice on Thin River (Ice)
Dark Shadow on Boulder (Shadow)
River that Rushes through Mountain (River)
Gray Cloud on Horizon (Gray)
Wide Wing of Bird (Wing)
Rabbit that Jumps Far (Rabbit)

Troopers:

Bright Flower in Meadow (Meadow)
Heat of Blazing Flame (Heat)
Gravel that rolls down Hill (Gravel)

Kit-Mothers:

Rose that Floats down River (Rose)
Willow that snaps in Wind (Willow)
Rock that Stands Still (Rock)

Kits:

Peak of Snowy Mountain (Peak [Rose’s daughter])
Drift of Petals in Spring (Drift [Willow’s daughter])
Splash of Fallen Rock (Splash [Willow’s son])

Trainees:

Snow that rests on Mountain (Snow)
Fire that burns Branch (Fire)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Prologue:

It was morning in the Tribe of Eternal Echoes, and a new life for a certain kit.  The night before, River had learned that his mate Rose had given birth to a daughter, and it had filled him with joy.  He padded into the nursery, eager to visit the small kit.

“River that Rushes through Mountain.”  The healer Flower was there.  She always addressed Tribe-mates by their full names.  Next to her lay Rose, the rose colored tabby was asleep.  At least, it seemed that way.

“What is it? It is morning, Rose should be awake.”  River asked, his voice full of worry.  He padded up to his mate, and sniffed her body.  Cold, like ice.  

"I am sorry River.  She was weak after the kitting.  There was nothing I could do to help. Rose that Floats down River has gone to the Tribe of Stars." Flower said, her head bowed.  Tears were forming on the sides of River's face. 

"Where is my daughter?"  He asked, whirling around to face the healer.  The gray she-cat pointed her tail towards Willow that snaps in Wind, the other kit-mother.

"She is right there."  River suddenly noticed a pair of white tipped gray ears sticking out among the brown and bluish gray ones.  He padded over, just as Willow woke.  

"I am sorry about your loss.  I will care for your kit."  She said, resting her brown striped tail tip on the small kit.

"I want to name her.  Something that Rose always loved."  River said, nodding in thanks to Willow.  Both Willow and Flower seemed confused.  In all their life, they had never heard of Rose ever loving anything other then her family and River.

"Her name will be Peak of Snowy Mountain, just like Rose always loved."  River said, sitting next to Willow.  The two she-cats eyes softened, understanding rushing through them. 

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Wow, that is so touching. Please write more!

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(I will, I have that and some of chapter one.  I will post soon, but first... I must post some pics, such as a picture of Peak)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Wow ... that's rreally good! Continue please

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter One:

Peak squealed as her sister Drift pummeled her with tiny hind paws.  Her brother Splash was more calm, but luckily sleeping.  

"Come on!  Open your eyes.  I want to explore the camp."  Drift wailed, resorting to pulling on Peak's ear with her teeth.  Peak squealed in protest, pushing deeper into Willow's soft, feathery fur.  Her mother opened her eyes, starring down at the small kit.

"We have waited for five days Peak.  You need to open them sometime."  She said, nudging her onto her paws.  Feeling the weight of her eyelids for once, she stretched them open.  Willow smiled, licking her behind the ear.

"There.  Eyes just like your father."  She said.  But that couldn't be true.  Dark Shadow on Boulder had brown eyes.  As Drift soon informed her, she had deep blue ones.

(by the way, Peak doesn't know her father is River.  He has kept that a secret)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Awesome! Keep it coming!

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Peak brushed the thought off, content on tackling her sister into the dirt and gravel floor of the cave nursery.  By now Splash was awake, and joining in the tussle.  

"Now, now.  You three can play outside, it is too crowded in here.  Maybe you can have some caught-prey."  Willow said, stretching her legs.  The three kits stumbled away from their mother, and headed outside.  The tribe cave is massive, with three tiers.  One for the general cats. Such as the healer, the scribe, the elders, and the nursery. The second tier was for the troopers and hunters, and the third for the warden and the aide.  

"Why can't we visit daddy?"  Drift would constantly ask, her bright eyes glimmering against her brown torteshell pelt.  Willow always answered with, because kits aren't aloud on the second tier.  And it stayed that way, until today.

"We are going to climb the tier wall."  This was Splash, the only one of the three siblings with actually sense.  Drift and Peak whirled around to face him,their eyes full of excitement.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
No.... Words.....  smile

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks.  I caught up to where i am in the book.  Hey,  I am also posting the second book, which happens at the same time as this one, but with a different tribe)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

highscore in flappy bird?

✿Hai✿

✿Hai✿

highscore in flappy bird?

✿Hai✿

Spoiler?

latest videos