Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The Tribe of Everlasting Water

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(The second book in the mini series.  I am not done with the first, the tribe of eternal echoes, but i am working on them simultaneously.)

Warden: Shrill call of Robin (Robin)

Aide: Red sky at Dusk (Red)

Healer: Rain that falls on the Plains (Rain)

Scribe: Lone Pine on Mountain (Pine)

Hunters:

Oak that stands Alone (Oak)
Frost that covers Tree (Frost)
River that cuts through the Forest (River)
Storm that forms on Horizon (Storm)

Troopers:

Moon that shines at Night (Night)
Cry of the Fleeing Fox (Fox)
Red sun that Shines at Dawn (Dawn)
Northward Wind that Blows (Wind)

Kit-Mothers:

Flight of the startled Falcon (Falcon)

Kits:

Gray sky at Dusk (Dusk [Falcon’s Daughter])
Hail that falls in Winter (Hail [Falcon’s daughter])

Trainees:

Embers after a roaring blaze (Ember)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter One:

Dusk woke, her silver tabby sister asleep next to her.  Quietly, she stood up, shaking moss out of her pale gray fur.  Her mother was gone, as always, hunting with their father Red Sky at Dusk.  Flight had been a hunter before having the twin sisters.  She must have missed the excitement.

“Gray Sky at Dusk?” Hail was awake, her blind blue eyes starring widely at her sister.  Dusk smiled, and turned to her sister.

"Yes Hail that falls in Winter?”  She replied, knowing that Hail only allowed people to call her that, and not her nickname.  The small blind she-kit stood and padded next to her sister.

“Can we go to the waterfall?  I love listening to it.”  Hail asked, her ears perked as she leaned against Dusk.

“Of course.  Mother and Father won’t mind, it is only in the center of camp.”  With that, Dusk lead Hail out of the nursery, and into the main tree.  She noticed Falcon and Red padding back into the large, ancient oak, carrying two squirrels.    

“Gray Sky at Dusk!  What are you doing taking Hail that close to the waterfall?”  Falcon cried, rushing over to her daughters.

“I wanted to listen to it, the noise is so peaceful.”  Hail said, pressing hard against Dusk.  Red followed Falcon, his red splashed tail sweeping the ground.  He smiled when he heard Hail.

“My darling, I understand.  Just stay right there.  Do not move, and listen from here.  Any closer and you could fall.”  He said, licking her ear.  Falcon nodded, and the two mates went to drop off their prey.

“Hail, Do not move that close to the water fall.  Dad said to stay here.”  Dusk whispered, eyeing the young cat.  She was slowly making her way to the edge.  Suddenly, her paws hit the wet, slippery, and sheer edge of the waterfall.  

(This gets emotional, due to her sister being blind)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Wow, I love it! Keep it up!

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
“Hail!  Wait there!” Dusk cried, bounding over as quickly as she could.  Her parents had now turned towards the waterfall, and Falcon let out a wail of dismay.  Red rushed past Dusk, and stretched out his paw, trying to avoid getting  pulled over the edge.

“Dusk, Do not move.  Hail, come to me, very slowly.”  He whispered, watching his daughter struggling to stay on the edge.  Her tiny claws were dug into the dirt floor, but they were being slowly pulled up.

“Dusk!  Help me.”  Hail squealed, her blind eyes wide with fright.  Dusk quickly ignored her father and rushed forward, just as Hail slipped into the torrent of water.  Jumping in after her, Dusk swam to catch up.

“Hail!  Dusk!”  Falcon and Red were now perched at the top of the waterfall, pacing the rocks trying to find a safe way down.  Meanwhile, Dusk was paddling strongly towards her sister, whose head ###### up and down in the river. Grabbing her scruff, Dusk pulled Hail through the water, and eventually onto the bank, where their parents were waiting.

“Dusk!  You saved Hail, oh my daughter, I love you.”  Falcon pressed her soft, warm body against her two wet daughters, who shivered from the water.

“Gray Sky at Dusk.  Hail that falls in Winter.  You should be more responsible.”  That was Shrill Call of Robin, the warden.  Dusk turned slowly, her green eyes full of respect and fright.

“I am sorry, I didn’t want my sister to die!”  She said, louder then she had hoped.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks!)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
 smile

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
  She shrunk to the ground as embarrassment washed over the cold river water.  Hail heard the comment, and pressed close to Dusk.

“It is my fault.  I only wanted to hear the waterfall; I couldn’t tell how far away I was from it.  I am sorry.”  Hail said, her voice tiny, and her eyes gazing up at the warden, sensing she stood there.  Robin’s eyes softened, and she gave Hail a lick behind the ears to comfort her.  

“Bring them both to Rain that falls on Plain.  They might catch cold.  Oh, and inform Lone Pine on Mountain to add a new law to the books of the Tribe of Everlasting Water.  No kits are to go within two tail-lengths of the waterfall.”  Robin said, sending Red to get the tribe’s scribe.  Falcon shuffled her kits ahead of her, hastening them out of the sight of the other cats.  

Rain was in her den, with two nests and a few herbs already prepared.  She guided Hail to one nest, and informed Dusk to lay in the other.  The two sisters let the warmth of the moss and feathers overcome them, and they soon fell asleep.  

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Wow.  smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos