Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The devil's eyes

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
"Just take them off " "No ! I- " "You what? This whole time we've been dating you've never taken off those sunglasses" "Well ... her and there " "Don't lie , just take them off" "I can't" "Why?" "Because I - " "Im taking them off" "Stop! Stop!" "No! What's happening to me!" "I'm sorry" "Help -" "I didn't want you to know because I love you". ---------------------------+----------------+-------------------+---------+---------+--------+---------+--------+---------+ "Kailin!" Lily pushed me on the head slightly . "Ouch!" Lily gave me a smirk and starting picking the nails off of her finger. " What were you thinking about?" She said , putting her legs on top of the desk in front of her . "Um.. Brody" I said this in a low voice just so she wouldn't hear. "Alright class!" Mrs. Dingwall clapped her hands twice , turning the whole class silent as she stared at each and one of us . "Turn to page 106 in you language literature" . The whole time in class I paid no attention what we learning . All I remembered was "Nouns" and "Adverbs" . At the end of class Lily grabbed my arm and pushed me toward a corner in the hall as the lunch bell rang . "Brody ? " Even thoughI was wearing.su glasses I could still see her enticing stare . " Stop thinking about him " her voice was harsh , but worrying at the same time. "I killed him" I hung my head low as my unearthly red head covered my cowardly face . "It was his fault for taking off your sunglasses" she gave me a small smile " Besides there's this new guy I want you to meet." I nodded only Lily knew my secret.

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

The devil's eyes

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
wow you are really good at stories.

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin

The devil's eyes

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar
wow!
nice story! Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Am New, Help!

Am New, Help!

Fears

Am New, Help!

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Am New, Help!

latest videos