Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The Accounts of Human Observation.

Posted By:
IJustThinkItsCool
IJustThinkItsCool
StarStarStar
(This is a developing brainstorm for a novel I plan to write.) 

July 7th, 2030,

I write this while packing, it can appear quite messy with my handwriting, my apologies. I am Schon, a 17-year-old boy of the Rol species on planet Thou. I'm not of high authority, and I don't really wish to be either.
Tonight I leave to Earth for my human studies class at Thou University. I wasn't well informed of the class when I began, and now I'm on a 2 year assignment to study a family on Earth. Because of my interest in galactic languages, I am going to arrive in Hamilton, Ontario in Canada to pursue the disguise of a Chinese-Canadian male.
I know both English and Chinese, so I plan to fit well in that racial sub-group. I need this class to graduate with my degree in psychology, so I need to give it my all on Earth. 
I saw the capsule I'm traveling in, yesterday. It's practically an iron maiden, I don't like how small it is! I'm 7 feet tall, and the height average in the capsule is 6 '10". This is going to hurt my back, I just know it.
Ah, well, my mother is calling me. There will be more written after my arrival to Earth.

You Can't Change Me.

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
Sound interesting.

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin

Posted By:
1999baby Lock
1999baby
StarStarStarStar
read my poem Wink

Prince Royce and Daddy Yankee
Cruise in it.love them 4-ever

If you Know or like Daddy Yankee Add me !if you Don't know or don't like Prince Royce Don't add m e!
Ainthats beautiful Me❤
i Love Red!

Posted By:
bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome
StarStarStarStar
Your story sounds very interesting so far! I'd love to read what comes next!

I have seen countless many foolish humans. But you are the most foolish of them all. A human mad with desire is more fearsome than any demon. And yet I adore such foolish humans.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Letter Game

latest videos