Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Bionic

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar

This book is something i have just started working on, so expect parts to take a while to get on here.  Bionic is about a cat named Geo, who has the bionic power of geo-leaping. (That is just a fancy word for teleporting)  This is based way in the future, where animals are in a huge war with humans.  And yes, they have armor and can communicate across species.

Main Characters:

-Geo
-Nova

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Bionic

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Prologue:

I was born in a human lab.  My mother, Terra, was what you might call a traitor.  She let humans, our enemy, take me when I was born.  When the council found out, well... she was executed on the spot.

The humans raised me, and tried to keep me from knowing about the raging war between animals and humans.  However, one can not take away a beings instincts, and that is was alerted me of the battle. 

They made me different, giving me a strange ability.  I had the ability to geo-leap, and the named me Geo because of it.  Aren't humans so creative?  Anyway, I am now 16, in cat years of course, and I am going to get out of here.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Bionic

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
WOW! Really good , but Im confused what is Geo? An animal or a robot?

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

Bionic

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Geo is a cat, sorry for the confusion.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Bionic

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter One:

Year- 3103
Location- Human Lab 156
POV- Geo

Dawn, the hardest time of day in the lab.  Well, at least for me.  I sleep alone, and wake up at around 5 AM.  The humans don't come for me until 8 AM.  That is three hours in the dark, waiting, alone.  There are other animals in the lab, yes.  Mostly traitors, others captives.  But I am kept seperate.

You may be asking, Why not just geo-leap out of there?  But it is more complicated then that.  The reason is because I can only geo-leap to places I know, and trust me, that isn't a lot of places.  That is what makes escaping so hard. 

I overheard some humans a couple of days ago.  Apparently, animals are moving twoards the lab with what looks like a strike force.  That, is how I am escaping.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Bionic

Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
I love this! I can't wait to read more!

Bionic

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
I like it. ;D

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Bionic

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks!  I have wrote three parts of chapter one so far, and I am posting them as fast as I can.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Bionic

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar

Location- Army camp near Lab 156
POV- Nova

"Nova! Pay attention."  I heard my name called, and turned to face the wolf general.  Cat assassins didn't usually go on big army missions, and I was bored.  The wolf general, Corbir, pushed a map in front of me.

(Imagine in this space, an army map, showing the lab, two wolf squads, an eagle bombing squad, and Nova. I do not have a picture.)

"Why am I going in alone?"  I asked, eyeing the map.  Corbir's eyes grew dark.

"There is a patiant back there, one they keep under high guard.  We need someone like you to open his cage and get him out of there." He explained.  I nodded, just as the alarm went off.  The eagles were to launch.

"This is it."  I muttered, getting into place.

(By the way, Nova is entering through the back, where as the rest of the squad is entering through the front.  Oh, and the species of animals do mean something.  Cats are always assassins.)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Bionic

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
POV: Geo

I was standing and alert when the first bomb dropped.  It wasn't far from my cell.  Human screams were mixed with the barks of wolves giving orders.  The voices never came close to me, and I shrank to the ground sighing.  That was when I heard her voice.

"Hello?" It was a cat's voice, and right outside my door.  I heard light, gentle paws tapping on the keypad, and the door slowly opened.  Dust washed in, filling the space so fast it pinned me to the floor.  Once it cleared, a white, calico pelt was visible.

"Well, who are you?"  The she-cat asked, padding up to me.

"G-Geo"  I replied, standing up slowly. 

"All right then Geo.  Lets get you out of here."  She said, guiding me towards a bright light.

"Oh, and by the way.  My name is Nova."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Is religion good or bad?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Is religion good or bad?

latest videos