Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Away with the Angels

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
"Christopher? Come on. We'll be late for the doctor's appointment. You have to go."
Christopher ######. "Seriously? We went yesterday."
His mother looked at him. She looked upset. Water filled her eyes.
"Mum? No, don't worry. I'll be fine. I promise. Don't cry, okay?" He said, hugging her tightly. "I love you." He said, not letting her go.
"I just. Don't want you to leave. You're my little boy." She sniffed. 
Christopher was dying. Dying of cancer.
"Well I won't leave you." Christopher smiled weakly. She wiped her eyes, and gave him his coat. "Here." She laughed slightly. "I don't ever mean to nag. I just want you to get better.."
Christopher nodded. "I know"
With that, they headed out the door and into the car. 
It was three hours' drive to the cancer treatment center. But he didn't mind. Christopher loved his mother. She was the only relative he had. 

I'm so sorry it's really short, but I'll write more. Feedback appreciated.

Away with the Angels

Posted By:
MechanicWolf
MechanicWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
I like it. smile

Away with the Angels

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar

"MechanicWolf" wrote:

I like it. smile

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

Away with the Angels

Posted By:
starshine321
starshine321
Star
 smile that ws cool 

Away with the Angels

Posted By:
-HeavenlyAngel-
-HeavenlyAngel-
StarStarStar
I will tell you my honest opinion. This is a sad story... but very childish! There are also MANY grammatical issues! I am only telling you this so you can make it better, not to hurt your feelings. Most writers go through almost ten or more rough drafts before they can write the final paper! But keep trying, you can strive to be whatever you want to be but it will take a lot of work! Big Grin

I have feelings, a soul, and a heart, just like you...but I have my own mind, and I look like no one else in the universe! We are all awesome and special in our own way! But if you hurt me or anyone that I love, you better watch out! I speak the truth. If you don't like the truth that's your problem. I am me, and no one will change that!!!
Add Me

Away with the Angels

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar

"-HeavenlyAngel-" wrote:

I will tell you my honest opinion. This is a sad story... but very childish! There are also MANY grammatical issues! I am only telling you this so you can make it better, not to hurt your feelings. Most writers go through almost ten or more rough drafts before they can write the final paper! But keep trying, you can strive to be whatever you want to be but it will take a lot of work! Big Grin
c: I know, but I'm asking how my WRITING is. Not grammar.

Away with the Angels

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"-HeavenlyAngel-" wrote:

says the person who makes there text bright green.
god dangit that texts hurts my eyes.
ugh.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Away with the Angels

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar

"MechanicWolf" wrote:

I like it. smile

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin

Away with the Angels

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks guys c:

Christopher's dad had died last summer in a car accident. He was a doctor, who loved his wife and child with every inch of his heart. He was filled with grief when his son was diagnosed with brain cancer. A grief that couldn't even be expressed with words, or emotions. He wanted to make sure he had the best time possible with his son, so, he decided to buy a boat, and travel the whole world with him. Christopher had always wanted to do that.
It was originally a secret. A surprise for Christopher with his dad, and his father wanted it to be perfect. So the night before, he was going to just check on it, and make sure it had everything they needed to set off the next morning.
But then the accident on the road happened. 
He set off just as usual. He drove the car out of the space in front of the house, and was driving to the harbor. 
Suddenly, a car came speeding towards him, on the wrong side of the road. He tried his best to avoid it, but the road was narrow, and there was nothing he could do.
His wife and son were told the next morning, by police. Christopher felt as if his heart was split in two, and his whole world had broken.

Away with the Angels

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Your favorite bands?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

New Years Resolutions

What's 9+10?

Nature Fantasy Suggestions?

Your favorite Disney character??

latest videos