Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Away with the Angels

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
You have some really great ideas there. I can't wait to hear more as they form into a more solid plot. Good beginning. Big Grin

/// ♡ ///

fob siggy

Away with the Angels

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
c: Aw, thanks.

bring me the horizon ♥

Away with the Angels

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
fabulous =] 

Away with the Angels

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

"-HeavenlyAngel-" wrote:

I will tell you my honest opinion. This is a sad story... but very childish! There are also MANY grammatical issues! I am only telling you this so you can make it better, not to hurt your feelings. Most writers go through almost ten or more rough drafts before they can write the final paper! But keep trying, you can strive to be whatever you want to be but it will take a lot of work! Big Grin
c: I know, but I'm asking how my WRITING is. Not grammar.

{Not to become involved in an argument, but grammar is a huge part of writing, and I understand from this comment that the person was merely being honest and in extent, trying to be helpful, which is what every writer wants. I personally agree that this is a sad and touching story, but perhaps some more description or more suspense to the storyline (even some interesting characters) might make this more enjoyable to read and write. All up, I believe it has potential and I am simply expressing my opinions}. 

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The KW User's Profile above you

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D