Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Guided by Starlight

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
{{ This is a story written by myself and a friend. We're not looking for criticism, but feel free to point out any editing mistakes. We've only just started writing it and I will be posting it chapter by chapter, they are fairly small chapters. The parts written by my friend will be put up quickly as she writes quicker, the opposite for me. Hope you enjoy. }}

Prologue

The night sky was light with millions of tiny lights and far down below a wolf sat looking up at its brilliance. He watched the sky with an unblinking gaze. A single light shot across the sky and he followed it with his eyes. The wolf shook his head and lay down, still looking up at the sky. The wind picked up suddenly and he could hear it all around him, as well as a soft whispering that sounded like many voices speaking as one. “One will rise as wind” he continued to look up at the sky unblinkingly.
He saw clouds come across the sky, hiding the stars, and rain begin to pour down “One as rain” said the same soft voices.
A spark at his feet made him look down, a fire had somehow formed and was growing in front of him. The rain seemed to stop as the fire grew and the voices spoke again “One as flame”
The fire spread to a twig and he waited for it to burn, instead the fire seemed to disappear. Before his eyes a dead twig began to bud, form leaves and then flowers. “One as nature.”
The twig began to shape around him, forming grass and trees, a rabbit came from nowhere and jumped in front of the wolf. The rain had formed a small stream that trickled past him and a refreshing wind blew towards him. There was a flash of fire which increased the sweet scents and then it was gone. "Four combined will find a land where you and your wolves can live peacefully..."
“Air, Water, Fire, Earth” chanted the voices, slowly fading out into silence. The wolf nodded his head slowly and silently looked up at the stars again.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Guided by Starlight

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Amazing prolouge! Please continue!

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)

Guided by Starlight

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
{{ Thanks! This bit is written by my friend, anything from this characters point of view is written by her. The story switches POV between the four main characters }}

Chapter One

Canis silently crept into the small cave where the wolf Alpha lived. When he got there he let out a soft bark so he wouldn't wake the others in the larger cave behind a wall of vines. His leader whispered an answer for Canis to come closer and he did. He crept inside to see Night Eyes sitting in the middle of the floor. His sleek black fur shone in the moonlight, his deep purple eyes fixed on the stars visible through a hole in the roof. He turned his gaze upon Canis. "You have been chosen by the stars." Night Eyes' deep bark filled the small cave even though it was only a whisper.
Canis' fur prickled under his leader gaze as he cocked his head to one side. Night Eyes looked up at the stars once more and continued, "They told me that there will be four wolves who will find the new land we need, and they will represent the elements; Fire, Earth, Water and Air. They told me that there will be signs to tell me who they are. Canis, when you fell in that ditch today, you were covered with leaves. Leaf said you looked just like a moving bush when you came out because of your brown fur and the leaves stuck to your pelt. I believe that you are the 'earth' in this prophecy."
Canis gasped, he would never question his leader but he knew he would never be the one! Could he really be the right wolf to find the new land? Prey and water was running scarce and he would love to do something for his fellow wolves... Night Eyes voice interrupted his thoughts, "Go and get some rest. The others will have their signs soon. Then I will tell you more."
Canis crept through the vines and into the bigger cave. He snuggled down into a space between the others and peered back through a gap in the vines from where he lay. Night Eyes was still unblinkingly staring at the stars.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Guided by Starlight

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
0.0 woah , so intense . Intense-ly awsome!

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

Guided by Starlight

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
{{ Thank you! }}

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Guided by Starlight

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
It's excellent so far. smile

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Guided by Starlight

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
{{ Also my friends bit ##

Chapter Two

Allegra wander out of the cave, thinking. She had seen another wolf, go into Night eyes' cave at night but she hadn't wanted to eavesdrop so she went back to sleep. Beside her Thistle, a tan and red coloured she-wolf tried to squeeze past. "You better get out of the way!" she barked crankily.
Allegra quickly moved, not wanting to spark Thistles short temper like Thorn had done when he stepped on her tail. Allegra relaxed when Thistle's bark was bright again, "I'll race you to the stream!" she challenged.
"You're on!"
Allegra raced after Thistle through the forest. She was fast and Allegra eventually found that she could no longer see Thistle's tail. When Allegra did get to the stream, Thistle was already lying down in a patch of sun. "How can you sit in the sun?" gasped Allegra, "It's so hot today."
Thistle just shrugged and rolled around in the sun. Allegra decided to cool off. She jumped into the water. It was very shallow since water was scarce.

The next morning Allegra woke up with a few wolves looking down on her. She quickly sat up. "What is it?" she fretted.
All the wolves answered. "There is no way there could be a hole in the roof."
"It hasn't rained for sunrises!"
"Did you got out to the stream at night."
Allegra looked down at her paws. She was dripping wet! She had dried herself! How could she still be wet. Later that day, Allegra couldn't stop think about how she had gotten wet. She hadn't felt it because she was so used to her fur being wet. She loved to swim and did so everyday but the stream was getting smaller and smaller everyday. Maybe some wolf played a prank and brought water over to put on me while I slept, she thought. But no-wolf would be stupid enough to waste water. Canis, one of the younger wolves, came dashing over to her. "Night Eyes wished to see you tonight." he whispered.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Guided by Starlight

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Please keep going! This story is awesome!

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)

Guided by Starlight

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
{{ Thank you. This bit is written by myself, this is my character and anything written from her point of view is by me. }}

Chapter Three

Thistle was laying on the bank by the stream, basking in the sunlight. She looked at the stream from where she was laying and began thinking about what had happened to Allegra. She had watched the other dry herself, and she had slept by the entrance so she knew for a fact that she didn’t leave. As she was thinking a sleek grey wolf burst out of the tress making her jump a little. “Aren’t we a lazy wolf” she barked, looking down at Thistle who had rolled onto her back.
Thistle narrowed her eyes “If you weren’t my sister I’d probably attack you Mist.”
Mist rolled her eyes and jumped in the stream, splashing Thistle. “Hey! The water’s scarce, don’t waste it!” she yipped, standing up and going to shake herself off.
She shook her body, expecting the water to shake off but instead there was none on her. The grey wolf watched and judging her expression Thistle guessed she noticed it to. Walking onto the bank Mist sat down and flicked her paw at Thistle, flicking water at her. The water hit the tan wolf’s fur and made a sizzling noise, like when water hit a rock that’d been in the sun for a long time. The two wolves eyes widened.
 “Maybe we should head back…”Thistle suggested after a short silence. Mist nodded and ran ahead, Thistle choosing to walk back instead. When she eventually reached the cave Mist ran straight over and whispered “Night Eyes wants to see you tonight. I…I might have told him about what happened.”
Thistle let out a little growl and shoved past her. She wasn’t really angry that she’d told, more worried about what Night Eyes had to say.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Guided by Starlight

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Lovely as usual. smile

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Pixeled has returned. But not forever???

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos