Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Title Pending

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
I haven't yet made a title for this. And its a lot different than many other stories I've written, but please do bare with me as we see where this leads.. Thanks, and enjoy (//-^) ~ Storm 
P.S. If anyone has ideas for the title at anytime throughout this, its be greatly apreciated!

First, so no one's lost nor confused, I made s discription for each important character that will be introduced.. 

Character List
Brighton: Short dark brown hair cropped forward; slight tan; wears mostly red, black, and dark blue.War and battle strategy are his main focuses, he’s very serious and stubborn.
Son of a highly thought of blacksmith; the second son of Mother Aza.

~~
Amandine: Long brown hair falling down almost to her waist; she wears long slimming gowns {red, black, and other dark colors} she has interest in Brighton; she’s young just reaching marrying age. She’s naïve and in love with the idea of love.
 ~~

Allistair: White blonde hair with the front reaching past his eyes; pale skin; wears bright colors {White, gold, lavender, etc.}More stuck up, he’s very vain; values appearance over everything.
Son of high esteemed aristocrat; heir to a very large fortune; oldest son of Mother Aza
 ~~

Giselle: blonde hair with brown strands, often up in a ribbon; wears attire similar to Allistair.             Personality and views similar to that of Allistair
Estranged cousins through Allistair’s father; they’ve been suited to marry for years. The 2 can’t stand each other half the time; other times they admire each other almost as much as they do themselves.

~~
Raighne: Long black hair reaching just past his shoulders; light brown skin wears darker colors {Dark purple, brown, etc.}Immature at times; serious at others; many see him as a burden to society.
Son of a merchant; the third son of Mother Aza.
 ~~

Leandra: Short black braided hair’ often thought down upon by women due to the fact she wears men’s work clothes; Reason being: Her father is crippled and her brother is dead, she’s very stubborn and doesn’t acknowledge the advances from Raighne.
 ~~
Evander: Short dirty blond hair; fair skin; wears regal attireRegardless of his age, he’s always been held above others; very mature despite being younger than the entire council.
Son of the late King Roland; the youngest and last child of Mother Aza.
 ~~

Sapphire: long wavy black hair ending just past her shoulders; simple gowns of various colors.
A lady in waiting to Mother Aza; silent and loyal, she doesn’t speak unless spoken to; has gained the interest of Evander.

~~
King Roland: chin length light brown hair; fair skin; now deceased; was a very jovial man.               He died of health complications cause by polio; e made certain that his son, Evander, would be crowned king. He doesn’t know if Aza’s other sons.
 ~~

Mother Aza: Long blond hair; she had her first child young; thought she loves all her sons equally, 3 of the 4 she can never publicly claim, she loves all her sons more than her own life.
 Every queen approved by the high priest is referred to as ‘Mother’. 

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Title Pending

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Setting: The Kingdom of Lysander; the palace corridor; Sapphire rushing to attend to Mother Aza.
Scene: Mother Aza's bed chamber
Time Period: the 1400's?

“Sapphire, I do believe blue befits today, the rain and all...” Mother Aza remarked with a cheerful gleam in her eye.
"Yes, of course.."Sapphire said in her soft voice with a nod, then went to get the dark blue dress. It had gold trimmings along the sleves and bodice, and had s golden ribbon for the corset. She helped the queen dress, then left when she was dismissed. 

Sapphire walked silently through the corridor, her eyes on the floor, as to not gain the attention of anyone near her. People often questioned her about her eyes, which were as blue as the sapphire gem to which she owed her name. She felt someone's eyes on her. Don't look, keep walking, look busy...She thought reminding herself that if she looked busy, no one would interupt her, well, no one except of course..

"Good Morning..."Evander's voice cut through the silence.

"Good Morning your Majesty..."Sapphire said stopping, then turning to give the young king a curtsy in greeting.

Evader smiled, he started to say something else.

"E-excuse me your Majesty, I much fetch Mother Aza's morning tea.."Sappire said, looking back toward the ground.

Evander nodded, "Yes, of course.."

Sapphire gave another curtsy before turning and walking quickly. Her cheeks were warm and she knew they were red. He's the king now.. it will never be the same..she thought reminding herself. 

Evander watched as she left, remembering how it was when they were younger, the teasing and the hinting.. She's probably long forgotten..he thought, regardless, he had other matters to attend to. He began walking to the long corridor at the other wing of the palace, where his brother, and head of battle strategy would be. They needed to prepare.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Title Pending

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Evander: Evander

Sapphie: Sapphire

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Title Pending

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
It's great so far, Storm! smile

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Title Pending

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
[presses the invisible like button]

This is awesomes Storm Big Grin

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

HugeHugeHugeHuge
hugebearkeep calm and hug ted
HugeHugeHugeHuge

Title Pending

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"€Shadow Painter€" wrote:

Can you save me a spot: Amandine? Gotta go

{Its a story.. but I could make it into an rp}

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Title Pending

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

[presses the invisible like button]

This is awesomes Storm Big Grin

Thank  You. 

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Title Pending

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar

"Storm1232" wrote:

"€Shadow Painter€" wrote:

Can you save me a spot: Amandine? Gotta go

{Its a story.. but I could make it into an rp}

you gotta admit, this would be a really awesome rp.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Title Pending

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Scene: Armory and Room of Battle strategy

Brighton stood, looking at the map of the kingdom that was painted onto the floor. He walked around, as he looked, planning different strategies in his head, and various back up plans... There was a noise as though something had fallen. He sighed, attempting to hold in his annoyance he said, "If you wish to spy on me, you could at least not ruin my weaponry...”

Amandine mentally cursed herself, and then walked from behind the pillar she was hiding, her had down. "I... I didn’t mean to...”She said softly. Her brown hair went in front of her face as she bowed her head.

Brighton looked at the girl, he'd noticed her several times before, but had originally planned to just ignore her.

"What are you doing..?"Amandine asked curiously pushing some of her long hair behind her ear.

Brighton thought that maybe it wasn't wise to share battle strategy with the girl, but still. "Planning our means of defense.” he said simply.

Amandine looked curiously at the floor, as she walked further into view. She could identify most of the kingdom, "the castle. The forest... the merchants trading centers...”he whispered as she looked. "This is incredible...” she said, in awe, then she heard footsteps, and quickly she was back behind the pillar hiding.

Brighton’s eye brown raised, he turned to see who was approaching, "Ah... His Majesty decided to grace me with his presence...”He said with a rare jovial sound in his voice

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Title Pending

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Brighton: Brighton

Amandine: Amandine

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

FROZEN part2

Should i let the populars use me

how do i ma freinds here

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

What song is stuck in your head?

Nightingale - Demi Lovato

latest videos