Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Title Pending

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Scene: The merchants trading centers

Raighne had a mischievous glint in his eye as he hid behind the cart his father used to trade and sell from. He peaked out, seeing her. He didn't know her name, but he knew what happened to her father, and never built up the nerve to go talk to her, that is until...

Before Raighne could take a step his father had called him to help with loading the cart. He turned his head back, but the girl had already started walking away. With a heavy sigh, Raighne helped his father load the cart.

Leandra saw the boy, she'd seen his several times, and had just chosen to ignore him. She'd heard of what he'd done in the past, from rigging carts to collapse to releasing chickens. I do NOT need that headache right now...she thought picking up a basket of fresh vegetables and fruit in one hand, and one of bread in the other.

She walked to the small hut she and her father lived in. "Father! I brought some fresh bread, fruits and vegetables to go with the rabbits I got earlier.” She said as she walked in and sat the baskets down. She looked at the man by the fire. Her father used to be the picture of health, and now he sat a shell of himself, often staring into the fire, as if it'll give him the ability to walk freely again. 

"Father..?" Leandra said walking closer.

The old man looked up, with a bright smile, "Ahh... My beautiful daughter...” he said, "Come come, and bring the bread, I want to show you something.” 

Leandra smiled, she picked up the bread basket bringing it over to him.

"Now, pay attention, I'll only show you this once.” He said to her

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Title Pending

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Raighne: Raighne

Leandra: Leandra

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos