Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Why Me???

Posted By:
AnnabethGinny
AnnabethGinny
StarStarStar
  Sheila groaned. Today was gonna be another stinky day. 1st off, she had to go to her fathers. Her parents were divorced because Sheila's father put a gun to her mom's head. Whenever Sheila went to her dad's, he threatened to put a gun to her head too! And, not only did he do that, he hit her, and Sheila was forced to say it was accidents!

thats it for now, but i'll post more 2morrow or sometime.

Why Me???

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
plz don't flame me because im giving you advice, im just saying this becuz whenever i give advice people just go and hate me for it.

ok first off you didn't give a proper setting, i know you said you were gonna continue it but it would be nice to know where she was.
okay second we need to know who sheila is,  character introductions always make the story more interesting.
ok and third, you should probably make the next one longer.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Why Me???

Posted By:
AnnabethGinny
AnnabethGinny
StarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

plz don't flame me because im giving you advice, im just saying this becuz whenever i give advice people just go and hate me for it.

ok first off you didn't give a proper setting, i know you said you were gonna continue it but it would be nice to know where she was.

okay second we need to know who sheila is,  character introductions always make the story more interesting.

ok and third, you should probably make the next one longer.

i know, i just am getting to that part. i did a cliffy.

Why Me???

Posted By:
AnnabethGinny
AnnabethGinny
StarStarStar
[quote="AnnabethGinny"]  Sheila groaned. Today was gonna be another stinky day. 1st off, she had to go to her fathers. Her parents were divorced because Sheila's father put a gun to her mom's head. Whenever Sheila went to her dad's, he threatened to put a gun to her head too! And, not only did he do that, he hit her, and Sheila was forced to say it was accidents!

Sheila lives in Ohio. Uniontown, in fact. Though her father doesn't, Sheila does. Why? Her father doesn't want to see Sheila's mom. Anyways, her father's name is Tom. Her mom is Jade. Jade won't take Sheila to Tom's, so she has to take  cab his house. Then she has to endure several hours of beatings, rants, and threats. of course it's me. Sheila thinks. otherwise it could've been one of my friends. If I had one.

Why Me???

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
You have a really good story line there. You just need to work on how you actually write the story, like point of view, how it's worded, etc. People don't like to read like you talk. They like to read proper sentences and paragraphs. 

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

Why Me???

Posted By:
Evea
Evea
StarStarStarStar
I like the story line but you need to work on your writing style.  

sig

Why Me???

Posted By:
AnnabethGinny
AnnabethGinny
StarStarStar
  Sheila groaned. Today was gonna be another stinky day. 1st off, she had to go to her fathers. Her parents were divorced because Sheila's father put a gun to her mom's head. Whenever Sheila went to her dad's, he threatened to put a gun to her head too! And, not only did he do that, he hit her, and Sheila was forced to say it was accidents!

Sheila lives in Ohio. Uniontown, in fact. Though her father doesn't, Sheila does. Why? Her father doesn't want to see Sheila's mom. Anyways, her father's name is Tom. Her mom is Jade. Jade won't take Sheila to Tom's, so she has to take  cab his house. Then she has to endure several hours of beatings, rants, and threats. of course it's me. Sheila thinks. otherwise it could've been one of my friends. If I had one.

"Okay, Sheila, breath. Maybe, maybe, he won't hit you today." Sheila said to herself.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!" Cried a voice. "HE HITS YOU!!!"

"Mom! Uh, er, no! I was practicing for the play!"

"Really?"

Why Me???

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
StarStarStarStarStar
Approve your style of Telling The Story.

Tail Piece : Relax. Breathe regularly, Its mathematical, It's a humour column ( ! ) , and it may even be harmless. The proof is in the pudding. Lol.

Va Fail.

Why Me???

Posted By:
LadyRainicorn
LadyRainicorn
StarStarStarStar
Loves it! Your writing style is OK......but after all, you're only on a website and it's not like you're reading a novel. You can't expect grade-A from beginners.  I, mean, sometimes it is, but it's not super-common. So don't feel bad and just try harder. Love the story itself, just wish you gave us more each time.

OMG SO INTENSE Lady

It's a Double Rainicorn! Whoa!
Creepy Horse
Look at it.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Last one to say Rawr wins!!!!!

Who liked Roar?

One Direction VS One Republic

Rock or rap-moved

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Smash your head into the keyboard

latest videos