Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

What A Wonderful Life

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"shae508" wrote:

This is really good.

What A Wonderful Life

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
                                  Chapter One
                          I stood, holding the small pistol up to my skull. "God, I'm such a loser." I thought, "A twelve year old killing herself. Brilliant." I put the gun down and looked at it. "I'm an idiot.# I thought to myself as I walked away. As soon as I got in my room, I collapsed on my bed and started crying. "I wish I was dead, I wish I was dead!" My thoughts screamed at me. Tortured me. Hated Me. I knew I was a horrible person. I just didn't show it. In this day and age, who can? It's all a joke. A big flipping joke. I hated my past. even though it was one of the few times I actually enjoyed myself. It was still horrible. My current life was horrible as well. Maybe even more horrible. I was scared, alone, and angry at myself for what I've done. My boyfriend wouldn't care, much less understand what I was going through. I didn't even understand him. I guess I was dating him because he was halfway decent. Such a hard find. In Texas anyway. I settled down and turned on the television. Maybe that would calm me down. I rummaged through my recordings and found something good the watch.  I fell asleep a few minutes later, worn out from all my crying.
                                                                                       ~
                         I awoke to a fist pounding on the door. I rubbed the nasty grit from in between my eyelids as the door flung open and hit my guitar handing up on the wall, collecting dust. ####### Elizabeth! How many times do I have to tell you to stop leaving your television on at night?!" My father screamed, his face growing more tomato red by the second. "I-I'm sorry" I managed to stutter out, looking at my ugly green carpet. "Sorry doesn't cut it. The next time you leave it on, it's gone." He was in my face now, spewing his cigarette breath as he spoke, "Get ready for school, you have twenty minutes." He left the room before I could object and tell him that I wan't feeling well, so I just decided to curl up in bed and fall asleep again.
                                                                                     ~

When I was deep in my slumber I dreamed. I dreamed of a boy. A boy that I've never seen before. His skin was a creamy light brown color, his eyes chocolate brown. The hair atop his head was short and curly. And another thing, he was extremely gorgeous... I had very little time to enjoy the dream about the boy because a pair of cold hands gripped my shoulders and shook me. Going to sleep again was a bad idea. 

What A Wonderful Life

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
OMG this is good! A ++ 

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

What A Wonderful Life

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"HeadPhones-" wrote:

OMG this is good! A ++ 

lol Thank you Big Grin 

What A Wonderful Life

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
oh wow this is great ;D

H3H3H3H3 >:]

What A Wonderful Life

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

oh wow this is great ;D

Thanks James :3

What A Wonderful Life

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
This is amazing c; I love it so much. :3

What A Wonderful Life

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

This is amazing c; I love it so much. :3

What A Wonderful Life

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
Whoa, i'm really enjoying all of this so far 10/10.

All We Love We Leave Behind

What A Wonderful Life

Posted By:
tiredofemgirls
tiredofemgirls
StarStarStarStar
glad to be living

bye hehe gtg

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fun ride for little ones

How ?

A song I wrote...

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

Fun ride for little ones

anyone else?

latest videos