Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The Chaos Emerald Hunt Part 1 By HyperTails

Posted By:
HyperTails
HyperTails
StarStarStarStar
     One day, on the island called South Island, a twelve year old boy named Jack Hunter, was part of the crowd for the elder to say a legend he heard. "Hear me people of South Island!" he yelled out. "I've heard a legend that they're seven jewels around the island. They will give you special powers when you collect all seven." the elder told the people. Jack bumped people until he got in the front. He yelled out, '"Excuse me, but all of us got two hunt the seven jewels down?" "Yes we will hunt them down." the elder told Jack. "Awesome!" Jack yelled out.

"Okay, let the hunt begin!" the elder yelled out. Everyone scattered into the forest. Jack was looking down, until he saw something red glowing in the ground. "What is that in the ground?" Jack asked himself. So he started digging it up. He saw one of the 7 jewels.Jack said, "Are these one of the seven jewels?" He look into the ground and saw a piece of paper. So Jack read it and it said, "One of these jewels you are holding holds a lot of energy. It's called a Chaos Emerald." "Nice." he said.

Jack kept walking, and looked at the back of the piece of paper. "Hey it's a map!" he yelled out. The map shows the other six locations of the Chaos Emeralds around the island. So Jack went to the second location. "I don't even see something glowing around here." he said. Until he saw the glowing green in the grass. He went inside, but the problem is that fire ants are over there. "Man, fire ants can't give up on biting someone!" Jack said. He was saving a sandwich in his pocket. "The fire ants keep following me because of the sandwich in my pocket." he said. So Jack threw the sandwich and the fire ants chased the sandwich. Jack saw the second Chaos Emerald on the top of the anthill. He grabbed it when the fire ants are coming back. As soon he got it, he ran like the Road Runner. " I got lucky!" Jack said when he was running.

To Be Continued!

Hey I'm HyperTails! I'm a Sonic The Hedgehog fan. I also like WWE and Dragon Ball Z!

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
Cool!! I'll try Werelight's story in Written by me.

Rest in Peace,Robin Willams ;-;

Posted By:
HyperTails
HyperTails
StarStarStarStar
Okay

Hey I'm HyperTails! I'm a Sonic The Hedgehog fan. I also like WWE and Dragon Ball Z!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Old games?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

ME ISH NEW!!!

If given the chance, what would you change...

ME ISH NEW!!!

ME ISH NEW!!!

latest videos