Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Crona's poem.-moved

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
StarStarStarStarStar
Everyone has a hell; it's just hidden, inside their head.Darkness in my blood flood through my being slowly, much like a river flowing into a well.Scars of black blood and souls captured by the unholy blade,Screams of humans that pierced my ears as I bother not to hear what they tried to say.I'm alone, truly alone. With a mother who beat me and stole my freedom, I was a prisoner…In my own home.The walls around me close in, slowly, ever so slowly they begin to cave in and creak.Breath ragged in sleep, haunting memories of dark sins to keep.The ever silent death glides behind, every step, each breath…A dull sign of being alive.Colors and kindness seem dim and bitter,Everyone gave up on me…the world's youngest sinner.I can't deal with this….I just can't.Slaying humans and taking their souls, growing stronger as my blade cackles at the food that's been grantedBlood red tears stream down weary eyes, tired of death, of all these lies.Betrayal, darkness, death.Shuffling down the street, sleepy and smelling of ####.Peak of youth drained from pale features, happy gleam gone.A now soulless creature.Laughing sun, grinning moon,The time of death, surely must be soon.Cold hands grip the blade as it screams killing and destroying poor unwilling human beings.The sound of bodies hitting the floor, motionless in pools of blood,The remaining few run in horror from the massacre and gore.Childish laughter parts from parched lips,And cool dark blood it does sip.Poor eyes glint with sadness, not a glimmer of hope left.The cold threads of darkness in a brain, stealing innocence in a deadly theft.Curses and harsh words have already been said,I can't take this anymore!My name is Crona; help me settle the score…Between myself and the hell inside my head. -Crona

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

Crona's poem.-moved

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar
It's cool that you put this on here but it's probably going to get moved. :3

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver

Crona's poem.-moved

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
StarStarStarStarStar
I really don't see which section it belongs in, so I hope it get's moved to the right one. * reads poem * * goes to corner * I wish I had never been born...

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

Crona's poem.-moved

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar
Not you too..-hugs- There was a section called Stories and Poems but that's okay!

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver

Crona's poem.-moved

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
StarStarStarStarStar

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:

Not you too..-hugs- There was a section called Stories and Poems but that's okay!
Oh.

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

Crona's poem.-moved

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
StarStarStarStarStar

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet

Crona's poem.-moved

Posted By:
-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan
StarStarStarStarStar
man oh man THERE GO MY FEELS.
;-;

Crona's poem.-moved

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
StarStarStarStarStar
I wish I had never been born...

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

Crona's poem.-moved

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"TruSpirit" wrote:

I wish I had never been born...
hold it. so what this poem mainly consists of is also expressing all of your depression?
makes sense.

Crona's poem.-moved

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
This is very good poem. And describe crona's life very well.

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

One Direction VS One Republic

What are you wearing right now?

Favorite animal?

allergies

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos