Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The Chaos Emerald Hunt Part 2 By HyperTails

Posted By:
HyperTails
HyperTails
StarStarStarStar
   Jack was walking to the third location, until he heard someone saying, "Hello, anyone here?" "Who's there?" Jack said. Until he saw a girl coming out of the fog. "Who are you? he asked her. "My name is Julie Rose what's yours?" she asked Jack. "My name is Jack Hunter, you want to help me out?" he asked her. Julie said, "Yeah." So they went to the third location. They saw a blue glow up ahead. Until they almost fall into the lake. "I see it!" Julie said. "Nice, so are you swimming?" Jack asked Julie. Julie said, "I can't swim." So Jack went in the water and saw the Chaos Emerald at the bottom. As soon Jack tried to grab it, a sea monster came out of nowhere, and tried to bite Jack's leg. He went back up and told Julie, "There's a sea monster down there, it's ugly like King Kong!" "Try to go around it." she told Jack. So he went back down and went around it. He grabbed it, but the sea monster bit his leg. Jack is trying to get it off it's leg, but it won't let go. Until the sea monster noticed that one of her eggs hatched. She let go of Jack's leg, and went to her baby. Jack went back up to land. "Are you okay?" Julie asked him. Jack yelled, "NO!!!" Julie had to drag Jack to a campsite she made. 

She healed Jack's leg by finding some healing herbs. "Thanks for healing my leg." Jack said. They got up and went to the forth location. "Why is it so hot?" Julie asked. Until they went to a volcano. They noticed that the Chaos Emerald is near the edge. "What are we going to do?" Jack asked Julie. "We can run, but we got to dodge the hot lava rocks." she said. So they Ran as fast as they can to the top, but Julie fell down, and a huge lava rock was coming down. "Jack help me!!" she yelled out. Jack slide down and grabbed her before the lava rock flatten her. They ran and grabbed the Chaos Emerald. "Well that was easy." Jack said.They slide back down, and went back to their campsite.

Hey I'm HyperTails! I'm a Sonic The Hedgehog fan. I also like WWE and Dragon Ball Z!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Merry Christmas

depression

insurgent!!

depression

depression

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos