Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The Chaos Emerald Hunt Part 3 By HyperTails

Posted By:
HyperTails
HyperTails
StarStarStarStar
When they were walking to the fifth location, they saw a cute little puppy walking around. "Awww, that's a cute puppy!" Julie said.Jack told Julie, "We can try and grab it ok?" Julie yelled out, "Let's go!!!" So they started running to find the puppy, until they noticed that the puppy took them to the fifth location. Jack went over to the puppy, and tickle his tummy. Julie stayed with the puppy. Jack noticed that they were hungry, so he made a fishing rod made out of sticks, a piece of string, and a metal hook his dad gave to him. "Hey Julie, you want to help me out fishing?" Jack asked her. Julie was still playing with the puppy, so Jack did this by himself. They waited for two and a half hours, and nothing happened. "How long does it take to get a fish!" Jack yelled out. "Because you forgot to put the worm on the hook." Julie told him. Jack grabbed a worm and put it on the hook. He put it back in the water, and felt a tug. "I got one!" he said. The fish was putting up a fight, until Jack pulled him in. "It's to small." he said. He was about to throw it back out until he noticed that the fish was glowing pink."Hmm?" he said. Jack put his hand in the fish, and felt a Chaos Emerald and pulled it out."I got it!" he said.

"That's good, but what are we going to eat."Julie told him. "I did catch a fish so we can eat that." The puppy came back and got 3 sticks in his mouth. "Good boy!" Julie said. So Jack made the campfire, and ate the fish. The puppy ate the other half. "You know it's a good opportunity to find the last two. Julie said, "True." They went to sleep, until the next day. "Ow!! Jack said. The puppy bit him in the ear. "What's happening?!" Julie yelled out. "Your puppy bit me in my ear!" Jack said. Julie said to the puppy, "Bad puppy. Jack asked Julie if she ready to get the last to Chaos Emeralds! She said yeah. "OK, the sixth and seventh locations are at the same place. Let's go!!" Jack yelled out when he was running.

To Be Continued

Hey I'm HyperTails! I'm a Sonic The Hedgehog fan. I also like WWE and Dragon Ball Z!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What to do if I can't date?

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

What to do if I can't date?

should a 11 year old get a cell phone-moved

dreams vs reality

latest videos