Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The Chaos Emerald Hunt Part 4 By HyperTails

Posted By:
HyperTails
HyperTails
StarStarStarStar
   Both were excited about going to the last two locations, and having a new puppy. "Your ready." Jack said. Julie said, "Yeah." The closer they go to the sixth and seventh locations, the more colder it gets. They were walking, until they bumped into two ice pillars. "Ouch." both of them said. Jack got back up, and helped Julie up. They see the last two Chaos Emeralds inside the ice pillars. So jack decided to punch the ice pillars, but it just hurt his right hand. Jack was just holding his right hand. Julie look very closely at the ice pillars, until she saw a mark on the center. "That's it! Jack use your left hand, and throw medium sized rock at the mark at the center!" she yelled at Jack. "Alright." he said.

They stared throwing rocks at the mark, until one of the ice pillars broke in half. Jack ran to the Chaos Emerald that was falling to the ground. By sliding, Jack was lucky to catch it with his good hand. Julie broke the other half, and she ran to catch it. "Good catch!" Jack said. "Thanks." she said back. "We got all seven, so we can show all of these to the elder!" Jack said. "Good idea." she said. 

To Be Continued

Hey I'm HyperTails! I'm a Sonic The Hedgehog fan. I also like WWE and Dragon Ball Z!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos