Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Share you Writing!!

Posted By:
Krisisawesome
Krisisawesome
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 29
All you do is just come in, say the name of your book or poem the put like a paragraph from it in your post then send it you can even rate the one in front of you!!

I'm weird, don't judge.


Share you Writing!!

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12317
i have a book called, henry and mudge and annies perfect pet :3 the paragraph is about annie loved mudge henrys dog, she wished she have her own pet like mudge(:

this is all rate whatever you like 5/5 (':


Share you Writing!!

Posted By:
Krisisawesome
Krisisawesome
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 29
Gone by: Krisisawesome


Brian drops the phone in a volcano of depression. 
Tears explode in seconds. 
The news destroyed him. 
She was dead. Sandy was dead. His wife was gone.
"Arggghhh!" he yelled cursing himself. 
If only he had listened. 
If only he could reset the clock. The past. His past. Gone

I'm weird, don't judge.


Share you Writing!!

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12317

"Krisisawesome" wrote:

Gone by: Krisisawesome


Brian drops the phone in a volcano of depression. 
Tears explode in seconds. 
The news destroyed him. 
She was dead. Sandy was dead. His wife was gone.
"Arggghhh!" he yelled cursing himself. 
If only he had listened. 
If only he could reset the clock. The past. His past. Gone
5/4 (: everyone was gone ah D:


Share you Writing!!

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15800
5/5! (If it's a book copyright!  There's already a book called gone)

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars


Share you Writing!!

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

uh....

No Title By Me

I sat on the bench looking at the horizon, the day was slowly coming to an end.
I got up, it wasn't the best to stay here late at night.
I headed towards my house, suddenly I could hear a plane, and it crushed me, killing me.
The End.

hehehe there you go


H3H3H3H3 >:]


Share you Writing!!

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12317

"kukookristy" wrote:

5/5! (If it's a book copyright!  There's already a book called gone)
whatever, i also copy from my book /:


Share you Writing!!

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

"NachozRule" wrote:


uh....


No Title By Me


I sat on the bench looking at the horizon, the day was slowly coming to an end.

I got up, it wasn't the best to stay here late at night.

I headed towards my house, suddenly I could hear a plane, and it crushed me, killing me.

The End.


hehehe there you go

n
nobody reateded mah writin im guna crie

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Share you Writing!!

Posted By:
Krisisawesome
Krisisawesome
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 29
does it really matter if it has the same name? i know tons of books with the same name 

I'm weird, don't judge.


Share you Writing!!

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

"Krisisawesome" wrote:

does it really matter if it has the same name? i know tons of books with the same name 

no it doesnt matter because its not copyrighted if that name was copyrighted it would be illegal

H3H3H3H3 >:]


← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What do you think of today's culture?

We the Kidz

latest videos