Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Share you Writing!!

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Midapops" wrote:

Liar! That IS NOT ur story! I READ THAT STORY U LIAR!

calm down
who are you talking about 

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Share you Writing!!

Posted By:
Krisisawesome
Krisisawesome
StarStarStar
If your talking about me then your the real liar because i have 35 witnesses, sportygurl and my class

I'm weird, don't judge.

Share you Writing!!

Posted By:
hydia 5456
hydia 5456
StarStarStarStar
Doomsday's here! by of course Yours Truly ME!! Big Grin
As adults die.
The children cry.
Not a care is left in this world.
As teens start to lie.
Nobody even tries.
To save the little boys and girls.
Doomsdays here!
everyone shouts.
As the babies cry,
and the children pout.
Life is no more were all dead.
As the wind takes knifes and cuts off our heads.
-Thats not the end but its actually real long so........ Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

♪Maybe this year I won't be sad on Christmas
Maybe I'll have a happy holiday.
Replace my heart ache and my pain,
With mistletoe and candy canes
This Christmas, could go my way♪

Share you Writing!!

Posted By:
Krisisawesome
Krisisawesome
StarStarStar
anyone else have any writing to share?

I'm weird, don't judge.

Share you Writing!!

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Krisisawesome" wrote:

anyone else have any writing to share?

no nobody rated my writing why should i make another bklejhgldj barf

Share you Writing!!

Posted By:
Krisisawesome
Krisisawesome
StarStarStar
okay

I'm weird, don't judge.

Share you Writing!!

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Krisisawesome" wrote:

okay

OK then
OK.
OH
K
OHH
KAAY
OHKAY
ok?

Share you Writing!!

Posted By:
bunnycake35
bunnycake35
Star
ThIs is my story from #### ### What is he up to???? It was 7:00 AM, I had just turn sixteen EEEK!! I jumped out of bed got dressed for school and ran down stairs. Its my birthday!!! I screamed. Mom and dad were sitting in the kitchen giving each other stange looks, what was going on? did I smell? Happy birthday darling! mom said as she stood up to give me a hug. Here's $500, you can buy something at the mall today, dad said as he gave me the money. They both gave me weird looks. Whats going, why do keep giving out looks like that. I said. Oh no reason, do you feel alright sweety? any headaches, nausia any thing swollen? mom said. Of course not, its my B-day. I said When I arrived at school my boyfriend Ned came up to me and gave me a kiss. happy birthday. Ned said. Thanks, how was your weekend, did you see you gran mother? I said. Yeah, she wants to meet you next weekend. Ned said. So...did you get me anything? I asked. ummm... its a surprise its coming tomorrow, Ned said. Wow, its not like him to get me a surprise, I hope its a car. After second period Ned went to basketball pratice and me and my bestfriend Holly went to get a snack at the tuck shop. Three cinnamon buns please!! Holly said to the tuck shop lady. Holly, Iam allergic to cinnamon, remember? I said. Their not for you silly, todays Monday, I always eat junk food on mondays. Holly said. Holly has this diet schedule which really works for her, I tried it but I couldnt resist the cookie dough ice cream mom had brought home. OK but why three? I asked. A girl can never have too much you know, Holly said. After school Holly and I went to the mall, where we spent all our money on movies, shopping and the arcade store. Even though every girl would want a sweet sixteen this was enough for me, Im not too much trouble. Holly... I feel sick, I said. you probably ate too much, lets go home, Holly said. As I got home I threw up on the front lawn, where people  looked at me like I was giving birth. Oh honey are you alright? Mom said as she comes   running out of the front door. Im fine, I just ate too much, I said. I think you should take a   bath and drink some green tea, mom said as she helped me into the house. Tea doesn't fix  everything you know? I shouted. After I freshend up, I went down stairs to find mom and dad chatting like crazy again, what was so important, was it something on the news? Honey I made you the tea, it will make you feel better, says mom. Thanks, so...anything new? I say as I sit down next to them. I wish honey, says dad. Something was going on and I wanted to find out. ? If you want to read more here's the link httpFrustrated/www.#### ###.com/mystories#

I love it

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How can a tablet replace your laptop?

How much battery has you got right now?

i am a werewolf

Found Tree Frog Eggs!

IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU...

What animal best describes you?

latest videos