Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

A KidzWorld Ship (WIP)

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Note from author
------------------------
Well, this is basically the result of staying up to late drinking coca cola and your really tired,it was originally thought up and was for jordan but i slowly turned it into some kind of ship, the basic plot is about 5+ characters in a home and its basically just a lot of romantic tension / action / etc.
We only have a few characters and I might add more if you post, but yeah.
I add on to the story at different times.
Go grab some popcorn or something and enjoy my KW ships.
oh yeah I almost forgot.
Characters:
AshleyisadorableDC as: Ashley
Sage_kittycat as: Sage
Jordand08 as: Jordan
bentoboxofawesome as: Bento
Me as: James
egyptiscool as: Twilight Dashy (Dashy for short )
Betzy123 as: Betzy
EJGamer as: EJ
I slowly pet my amphibian, it was a lizard from the ###### Jungle and it very much enjoyed human interaction. I picked him up and put him back in his glass tank I bought quite a while ago and browsed through the internet.
After quite a bit of time my stomach had growled, this was a immutable problem that I could never seem to fix. I got up from my incommodious chair, which always seem to irritated my bottom, and headed towards the kitchen.
I looked at my surroundings, there were many things that could provide useful if in ever need of making something quite delectable, such as a meal.
I walked towards my fridge in a exquisite manner, and opened it slowly.
I screamed and saw that there was nothing in a fridge but a nauseating meatloaf, and I fell to the ground, dead.  
I for some odd reason had revived, I began to slowly rise up from where I had fallen and scratched my head.
I closed the fridge before I could die again, that meatloaf was just to repulsive.
The atrocious smell had began to wear out, making the room more bearable.
Desperately, I looked through the cabinets to find something for me to consume.
No luck, all the food was gone, taken by my ridiculous fugitive parents who broke the law, and are right now trying to live in a sewer.
My lizard had somehow escaped its glass tank, helpless, I picked up the lizard and stuffed it in my mouth, taking a bite, and the blood of it rushing down my neck.
The amphibian tasted very odd, there is really no way to explain it but I continued to devour it.
A heard a scared and faint "meow" in the distance, I looked around and tried to find my cat with blood on my face, but I couldn't seem to find her.
I shrugged and walked back to my computer, but the internet was down, it looked like the internet bills weren't being paid.
I heard a knock on my door, it was the bill collector.
I went to my kitchen and took out a sharp blade, I was going to need this.
On opening the door I stabbed the man in the knee, he screamed in agony as I sang hallelujah to his face.   
I closed the door and let the stabbed man slowly bleed to his death.
My stomach growled again, I considered the cat but I pushed the thought away in abhorrence.
I needed to find something to eat, I thought of the dollar store a few miles away from my house and smiled.
I walked back to my room, it was all gray, a single matress was on the floor and my laptop on a diminutive desk.
A crouched and pulled out a machine gun from under my bed, and went out of the house, heading towards the dollar store.
The streets were barren and empty, it was 3:00am, and everybody was cozy in their warm beds.
It took a few minutes to make it to the store, but when I did it was closed, I muttered angrily to myself and smashed the glass door open with my bare hands, my hand was covered in blood, thirsty, I put it in a cup I kept in my pockets and began to drink it.
When I was done with that I entered the store and began to rob it of all of its junk food, a janitor looked at me, she was sweeping up a pile.
Wondering why she was here so late, I threw a knife at her, but it missed her head barely.
I angrily yelled at her and she passed out, I walked up to her and started licking her face.
I shook my head and lifted the woman up, she seemed very young, extremely young.
I carried her on my back all the way to the house, it was a very arduous duty considering I was holding a bag full of food, but it was worth it, a new friend!
They arrived at the house, by then she was very tired, the dark and looming house was very frightful in the moonlight.
A few minutes later, they were in the house, and I was taking a bath, when she woke up.
She began to scream, and I began to panick, getting out of the bath, drenched, and pushing her to the ground.
"HI FRIEND." I said screaming at her. "MY NAME IS JORDAN WHAT IS YOURS"
I looked at myself and noticed I was #####, I laughed and tied up the janitor to a chair, frolicking to my bedroom to put on some clothes.
I came back and saw the janitor trying to escape, I grabbed my pistol and aimed it at her, yelling once again "SO WHAT IS YOUR NAME AGAIN!?!?!??!?! TELL ME!!!!!" when she didn't respond, I signed and looked through her pockets, I pulled out her wallet.
"Aha!" I said when I found her drivers license.
"HI ASHELY" I screamed and danced around the chair, she looked at me and quacked.
I danced some more until I began to see Ashley cry, I stopped dancing and grabbed a pile of candy off the floor, mostly nibbled by the cats.
I tried to force it in her mouth, but she wouldn't budge, I fell on the ground and began crying myself.
Ashley looked at me and bawled her eyes out, letting out a quack or two in the process.
I laughed at the quacks and cried some more.
There was a knock on the door, I stopped crying and skipped towards the door, and looked through the peephole.
It was the cleaning lady, she usually came here sometimes, I didn't have money to pay her but she didn't really seem to notice that I was giving her monopoly money.
I let her in and said "HIIII SAAGEEE" and she entered and began sweeping the floor, not noticing the screaming and crying Ashley in the chair.
I pushed a button and every door in the house and every window locked, making it impossible to get out.
"NOW WE CAN HAVE FUN!!!!" I yelled.
I slowly went over to Ashley and calmly said to her "Stop crying, this isn't fun, I'll slap you if you don't stop crying, stop crying, stop crying, stop crying."
I began to chant the same word repeatedly and fed her the candy, and she made quacking noises in the process.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

A KidzWorld Ship (WIP)

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
POV: ASHLEY
Quack the strange woman named Jordan is feeding me food, I slowly cry and scream.
After a while I figure out she isn't trying to hurt me quack and I cease crying.
I saw a strange woman in the background cleaning, she was unaware of anything that was going on, and I saw monopoly money sticking out of her quack pocket.

POV: SAGE
I love cleaning, I love cleaning, I love cleaning I though to myself repeatedly as I mopped up the floor.
I heard a voice of screaming and crying in the background, but ignored it, it was probably just another one of those silly voices that always invade my head and tell me terrible things.
I hate you so much schizophrenia I though and cleaned more.
POV:JORDAN
After a few hours I untied Ashley, she still wasn't speaking, but I didn't mind.
We played games for hours, such as tic-tac-toe and hopscotch, she was still shaky and wouldn't play as well as me, so I hit her with a umbrella lightly a few times to try to get her to play, making her even more shaky. We tried to get sage to play but she sat there mopping the same floor for hours and wouldn't budge.
I played games with Jordan, some of them were fun but quack I didn't feel like playing most of them.
She hit me with an umbrella a few times in order to quack get me to play, it didn't hurt but it broke my tiny heart, umbrellas were my worst fear.
I looked at the cleaning lady and had a sudden urge to quack at her face, this was not usual since my quacks only go towards people that I like, but It seemed to get out of control with me quacking at both of quack them simultaneously.
POV : SAGE
I cleaned some more, that's when I noticed Jordan playing with some other duck woman in the corner, I was very fascinated as they played silly games that involved jumping and some just sitting down and moving pieces.
I didn't notice as I let my mop falling from my hands and I watched them play many other games.

POV:JORDAN
We played some games while Ashely kept on quacking at me, I took this as just simple quacking but couldn't help feeling it meant something more.
I always wondered if Ashely could talk, I thought about trying to get her to do it.
I walked up to the cleaning lady and said "Saagggeee, come on, come play games with ussss." but she didn't say anything, she looked straight ahead at Ashley taking her turn on UNO.
The other girl that lived here came up to me pestering for something, I pretended to not take notice of her seeing as she was a very annoying girl, and she looked at the duck woman who was playing another game, she didn't know why but was seemingly drawn to her duckly presence.
POV: ASHELY
I noticed the cleaning lady constantly staring at me, I blushed and quacked really loud, and hid under some blankets on the floor.
I thought quack deeply under the soft blankets, why did she have this deep emotion inside her heart that she couldn't comprehend?  
She quacked many times at the though of all these emotions, and why she kept quacking at random straners.
POV: JORDAN
It was no use, I couldn't get sage to budge, she was in another one of her daydreams, this kind of stuff usually happened, but she was usually staring at candy.
Her eyes began to tear up and she crawled back over to the cards, and sobbed.  
I was curious, I walked up to the duck girl and took of the covers, ignoring the sobbing Jordan on the ground.
When I saw her I said to her in a hushed voice "C'mere little duck.# but it scared her more then comforting her.

A KidzWorld Ship (WIP)

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
POV : JORDAN
I stopped sobbing, a looked at Sage walk up to the blankets Ashley was under, I passed out.
When I woke up I saw Ashley talking with Sage, I was angry.
"Hey, I was supposed to make her TALK!" she said halfway crying and screaming.
I punched Sage in the shoulder knocking her down to the ground.
I landed on my bottom and yelled at her "You little-!" And we began to fight each other.
We punched and kicked and screamed, she sobbed and I felt bad for her, I stopped fighting her and sat down, thinking about what I just did.
I cowered in fear and ran back behind the couch, I looked as they fought and make quacking noises.
I tried to say stop but it wouldn't come out, and I began to cry.
JORDAN
I sobbed on the floor with tears coming down my face, I nibbled on some candy on the floor and cried.
Ashley was behind the couch, this isn't what was suppose to happen, Sage was supposed to leave and we were supposed to have fun.
I cried some more.
ASHLEY  
I ran to the door and banged on it, trying to get out, but it was no use, Jordan had completely locked it.
She tip toed up to Jordan and tried to pick pocket her keys, she had just gotten them out when there was a huge crash, and something had just crashed through the ceiling.
Ashley POV
I look up and see a huge car crashing through the roof and onto the floor, I screamed and it hit the floor barely missing Jordan, I gasped and ran towards Jordan, making she was okay.
She was asleep.
Sage POV
I heard a crash in the other room, I ran in to check if Ashley was okay.
There was a car inside of the room, and there was someone laying there on the top, a hobo.
I coughed at the dust and quacked as I saw Sage enter the room, I ran towards her and hugged her.
She didn't do anything but look at the surroundings, there was a hobo on top of the car that crashed and a girl asleep inside the car.
POV: BENTO
I woke up with a start, I checked to see where I was, it was my same old car, but it was inside a room.
I got out of the car and observed, seeing two other people.
POV:  JORDAN
I was sleeping, I had a deep dream about quacking and mops that was very odd, but it quickly faded as someone was waking me up.
I couldn't tell who it was at first because of my vision, it wasn't very good the first ten minutes I wake up, but I could tell it was morning.
"Quack, quack, wake u-quack." I said, trying to get Jordan up, the hobo was passed out on the couch, the other stranger was devouring the meatloaf, and the car was still inside the living room, it was like a dinner party combined with Chinese people and Chinese-hater people, and it was all crazy.
I finally managed to wake her up, but she couldn't see anything.
I quacked and stood up in frustration, and kicked a lamp that was on the floor, quacking at it furiously.
I decided to go find Sage, she would know what to do.
I began smashing things in the bathroom for no apparent reason, knocking down bottles of toothpaste and destroying glass decorations.
I laughed and stuck a piece of glass on my face, letting the blood come out.
Walking out of the bathroom, I put my blood on the walls, and made smiley face scribbles with it.
POV: HOBO
5:20 AM
I woke up with a sudden start, and, of course, I was on top of that darn car.
I tried to remember the events, I saw some girl carrying a machine gun, a bag of food, and a girl, heading towards some unknown place.
I remember following them but was distracted by a glowing red car, inside was a person sleeping in the back, fascinated, I broke the windows and pressed some buttons, causing the car to go haywire, and sending it into panic mode, launching it into the sky and towards a house, crashing through the roof.
5:53 AM
My vision slowly came back, and I was disturbed by the odd surroundings.
A car was in the middle of the living room, someone was eating the disgusting and putrid and moldy meat loaf, and a very young looking hobo was sleeping on the couch.
I shriveled my nose at the smell of the meatloaf, and I heard a scream coming from the hallway.   
5:49AM
I looked through all the rooms. but couldn't find Sage, the house was gigantic.
I finally found some scribbles on the wall made out of red paint, these weren't here before she came here, she had seen them without paint on it.
I heard laughing coming from the room ahead, but the door was closed, and slowly walked up to it.
I opened the door and screamed at what I saw there.
?????
cleaning blood smiley faces was all I thought, running in my head as I scribbled mops and smiley faces on the ground and wall with my own blood.
I heard the door open, and there was Ashely, she looked at me and screamed.

A KidzWorld Ship (WIP)

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh look, you made it. XD

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

A KidzWorld Ship (WIP)

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

Oh look, you made it. XD

yes.
yes i did

Edit: EXTRA STUFF I FORGOT

6:00
I had ignored the yells, knowing that whoever it was it couldn't have been serious.
I walked up to the girl who was eating the meatloaf and slapped her to the ground, she didn't do anything but just laid on the ground acting like a dead animal, making odd noises and such.
I rolled my eyes and threw the meatloaf out of the window, it wouldn't do any damage outside, right?
POV: BONTO
6:15
After quite a while I got up from my odd state after that rude girl slapped me to the ground.
My eyes teared up at the thought of it, which was a frequent thing.
I rubbed my eyes and looked out the window, she had thrown it out the window, that girl, it was a really good meatloaf too.
It seemed odd though, it looked bigger then it was before, she shrugged and took this as nothing other then the light tricking her, and went to explore the house.

A KidzWorld Ship (WIP)

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

Oh look, you made it. XD

yes.
yes i did
Did you send this to anyone else?

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

A KidzWorld Ship (WIP)

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

Oh look, you made it. XD

yes.
yes i did

i sent it to jordan, im about to send it to sage and bento

A KidzWorld Ship (WIP)

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

Oh look, you made it. XD

yes.
yes i did

"NachozRule" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

Oh look, you made it. XD

yes.
yes i did

Oh ok.

A KidzWorld Ship (WIP)

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

Oh ok.

;D
ok let me figure this out
ok
sage is insane, your, being, uh, you, jordan in confused, im sleeping on the couch, and bento is just doing something.

A KidzWorld Ship (WIP)

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

Oh ok.

;D
ok
sage is insane, your, being, uh, you, jordan in confused, im sleeping on the couch, and bento is just doing something.

"NachozRule" wrote:

Oh ok.

;D
ok
Yeah, that's pretty legit.
Quack.
I'm being my usual duck self. :3

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Favorite Male/Female Rapper's

last one to post a number wins

make up

Post a Number with your eyes closed

What/How are you feeling right now?

i neeed help fast!!!!!!!!!!

latest videos