x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:




Oh ok.

;D
ok let me figure this out
ok
sage is insane, your, being, uh, you, jordan in confused, im sleeping on the couch, and bento is just doing something.


"NachozRule" wrote:






"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:




Oh ok.

;D
ok let me figure this out
ok
sage is insane, your, being, uh, you, jordan in confused, im sleeping on the couch, and bento is just doing something.
Yeah, that's pretty legit.
Quack.
I'm being my usual duck self. :3

yes and
the romantic tension is getting high here... so, yeah, im going to post another one here in a few minutes.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2542
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
can i join?  Angel

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12358
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
YAY

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7427
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:






Oh ok.

;D
ok let me figure this out
ok
sage is insane, your, being, uh, you, jordan in confused, im sleeping on the couch, and bento is just doing something.




"NachozRule" wrote:









"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:






Oh ok.

;D
ok let me figure this out
ok
sage is insane, your, being, uh, you, jordan in confused, im sleeping on the couch, and bento is just doing something.
Yeah, that's pretty legit.
Quack.
I'm being my usual duck self. :3

yes and
the romantic tension is getting high here... so, yeah, im going to post another one here in a few minutes.
Alright. o:
I can't wait to see it.
*rolling around* Ugggh I JUST WANT TO READ IT NOW. ;_;




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"egyptiscool" wrote:

can i join?  Angel

yeah
thats ok
if you like being in yuri and stuff.
what do you want your name to be.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2542
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"jordand08" wrote:

YAY
"YAY"?

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7427
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"egyptiscool" wrote:


can i join?  Angel

yeah
thats ok
if you like being in yuri and stuff.
what do you want your name to be.
We need some yaoi in this.




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2542
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"egyptiscool" wrote:


can i join?  Angel

yeah
thats ok
if you like being in yuri and stuff.
what do you want your name to be.
umm???? twilight dashy

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"egyptiscool" wrote:




can i join?  Angel

yeah
thats ok
if you like being in yuri and stuff.
what do you want your name to be.
We need some yaoi in this.

i kno
but i dont think a guy would be brave enough to join this and be in yaoi

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12358
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"egyptiscool" wrote:



"jordand08" wrote:


YAY
"YAY"?

yes. 
My story's still alive.

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Latest Forum Posts

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Is ______ In Your Class?

Is ______ In Your Class?

Last One To Say Ice-Cream Wins!!

Users Vs Mods (to 500) New

last one to say 'summer" wins!

Names From A-Z (The Original)

Lets all lie! -moved

Latest Videos

Play Online Games