Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

A KidzWorld Ship (WIP)

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

POV: JAMES

I woke up and grunted, I already knew I was in the room but I forgot for a few minutes, I panicked and started looking around, trying to find my bed of banana peels and wrappers, and my table, which was a trashcan.

The thoughts of what happened slowly rushed into my head, I stopped and examined my surroundings, it was all the same, except he could hear screaming in the background.

POV: ASHLEY

I ran from the room crying, the cleaning lady, who Jordan called Sage, was covered in blood, she had stabbed herself multiple times and drew disturbing images on the floor and wall with it.

I sobbed and sniffed until my tears dried, when I saw a random stranger running around the room yelling something about a trashcan.
Trashcan desk = best desk.
It's just a fact.

yeah
its like
the best table / desk
with added food smells

H3H3H3H3 >:]

A KidzWorld Ship (WIP)

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

YAY. more

im on it

A KidzWorld Ship (WIP)

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

I woke up and grunted, I already knew I was in the room but I forgot for a few minutes, I panicked and started looking around, trying to find my bed of banana peels and wrappers, and my table, which was a trashcan.

The thoughts of what happened slowly rushed into my head, I stopped and examined my surroundings, it was all the same, except he could hear screaming in the background.

I ran from the room crying, the cleaning lady, who Jordan called Sage, was covered in blood, she had stabbed herself multiple times and drew disturbing images on the floor and wall with it.

I sobbed and sniffed until my tears dried, when I saw a random stranger running around the room yelling something about a trashcan.
It's just a fact.

yeah
its like
the best table / desk
with added food smells

"NachozRule" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

It's just a fact.

yeah
its like
the best table / desk
with added food smells
Awww ye.
I want one now.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

A KidzWorld Ship (WIP)

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
POV: BENTO
I signed and tried to open a window, but with no luck, every exit or opening was sealed by glass that was like iron.
I angrily punched it and the whole piece of glass fell off.
Giggling, I moved it out of the way and opened the window, looking out at the surroundings and letting the fresh air hit my face.
In the distance I saw someone skipping towards the house with boxes of something, I couldn't tell what it was though.
POV: JORDAN
I went inside my bedroom, the same bed and computer was there, as always.
I looked at the picture of my two parents robbing a bank, I tore it down and angrily threw it in the trashcan.
I sat on my bed with my laptop, checking the news, her parents had just been caught trying to steal art from a museum.

A KidzWorld Ship (WIP)

Posted By:
bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome
StarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"bentoboxofawesome" wrote:

oh wow

*waves*

hello how are you tonite
btw your signature goes perfect with this thread

I'm alright. Thank you. XD
Sage ISN'T EVEN HERE! D:

I have seen countless many foolish humans. But you are the most foolish of them all. A human mad with desire is more fearsome than any demon. And yet I adore such foolish humans.

A KidzWorld Ship (WIP)

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

oh wow

*waves*

hello how are you tonite
btw your signature goes perfect with this thread

I'm alright. Thank you. XD
Sage ISN'T EVEN HERE! D:

yeah it's sad
maybe she can catch up 

A KidzWorld Ship (WIP)

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
POV: JORDAN
I hear a ringing at the door, and used my remote to make the sealing go off.
There was some girl at the door, she was holding something that looked like Girl Scout cookie boxes.
I opened the door and she said "HI! I'm Dashy, would you like to buy some cookies?!?!" she yelled.
"What are you, a Girl Scout? You look a little old for one..." I said.
She laughed and said "I just like to sell cookies, for money, so I can buy stuff."
I looked at her and looked for my wallet.
POV: SAGE
I scribbled some more, until it was covering the entire room.
I passed out of exhaustion, and not waking up until the afternoon.
My head cleared, I still had a urge to write with my blood, but I decided against it.
Walking out of the room, I looked at what I drew in satisfacion, wincing in pain as  I walked. 

A KidzWorld Ship (WIP)

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
I almost quacked but quickly shut my mouth, not wanting to be noticed.
I watched as he calmed down and sat on the couch he was sleeping on a few minutes ago, I sat there 
doing nothing, but he didnt notice me for a while.
When he did he yelled in surprise and picked up a table lamp, I quacked and screamed and fell from the chair I was sitting on. 
POV: DASHY
I stared as the woman looked through her pockets, she couldn't find it and told me to come in while she looked for her money.
I nodded happily and went inside, counting how many boxes I sold and how much money I earned.
The woman pressed a button on a tiny remote, and the doors were shut tight with some kind of glass. 

A KidzWorld Ship (WIP)

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
My parents are bad D;

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

A KidzWorld Ship (WIP)

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

My parents are bad D;

yup :3 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

FAV SUBJECTS

FAV SUBJECTS

Screamo Rock Bands

Screamo Rock Bands

FAV SUBJECTS

Screamo Rock Bands

latest videos