x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12203
StarStarStarStarStar
LOL xD

I Support Equal RightsSomeone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
"The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all the can do is stare blankly."
-Great Gatsby 


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
i dont have the motivation to write anymore tonight bleh

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
ADI02
ADI02
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 124
StarStarStarStar
excellent

ADITYA


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
POV: ASHLEY
I ran away from the strange person and he yelled at me, this usually happened.
It all started when I was a baby, my dad was a duck and my mother was a human, they had a child together, making me have fur on parts of my skin and a beek looking mouth, it also made my speaking very difficult.
I went inside the bathroom and barfed out duck barf into the toilet.

uh im only posting this for now so yeh

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7427
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

POV: ASHLEY

I ran away from the strange person and he yelled at me, this usually happened.

It all started when I was a baby, my dad was a duck and my mother was a human, they had a child together, making me have fur on parts of my skin and a beek looking mouth, it also made my speaking very difficult.

I went inside the bathroom and barfed out duck barf into the toilet.


uh im only posting this for now so yeh
Oh.
I barfed.
Finally, I barfed. XD Haha.
I need to barf more. XD




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:


POV: ASHLEY


I ran away from the strange person and he yelled at me, this usually happened.


It all started when I was a baby, my dad was a duck and my mother was a human, they had a child together, making me have fur on parts of my skin and a beek looking mouth, it also made my speaking very difficult.


I went inside the bathroom and barfed out duck barf into the toilet.



uh im only posting this for now so yeh
Oh.
I barfed.
Finally, I barfed. XD Haha.
I need to barf more. XD

yeah
also
ur part duck
just sayin

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7427
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:



"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:




POV: ASHLEY



I ran away from the strange person and he yelled at me, this usually happened.



It all started when I was a baby, my dad was a duck and my mother was a human, they had a child together, making me have fur on parts of my skin and a beek looking mouth, it also made my speaking very difficult.



I went inside the bathroom and barfed out duck barf into the toilet.




uh im only posting this for now so yeh
Oh.
I barfed.
Finally, I barfed. XD Haha.
I need to barf more. XD

yeah
also
ur part duck
just sayin
Yeah, I know. XD




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
POV: BENTO
I watched as the crazy person locked the girl inside the house, I laughed and went up to her, examining her.
She didn't notice me at first, she was looking at her money with greed in her eyes, I smiled and said to her "Hi!!!!! Who are you?!" She looked at me and surprise and said "Oh, my name is Dashy!"
POV: JAMES
I tried throwing the lamp at the duck child, but it was plugged in, a threw it down in frustration and sat on the couch again.
I was confused, why had it run away? Wouldn't of it had been hostile?
Shrugging, I followed it. 

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12203
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay. Moreee

I Support Equal RightsSomeone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
"The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all the can do is stare blankly."
-Great Gatsby 


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
POV:JORDAN
I walked up to the closet full of my friends, only one ever told them there name.
Sage had opened it, I walked angrily and slapped her, then pushed her to the ground.
I closed the door to my special friends and kicked Sage, she then proceeded to get up and stab me with a pair of scissors, I screamed in agony.
POV:ASHLEY
I hid in a corner away from the hobo, he walked up to where I was hiding but couldn't find me.
He stood there pacing for a while until I finally let out a quack, not knowing why I did.
He looked at the corner and walked up to me.  

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Latest Forum Posts

Favorite YouTuber?

On a scale of 1 to 100 how much do you lik...

Lets all lie!

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

what was ur first word? ;)

The Banning Game

Whats your pet doing right now?

what was ur first word? ;)

Apple vs Samsung

Hey! Tell me how many pets you have, the a...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games