Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

A KidzWorld Ship (WIP)

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
POV: BETZY
I went to the farthest corner of the closet, and I went through some coats.
Suddenly it was very chilly, and it smelled of pine, I went deeper, but it seemed to go on a lot longer then usual.
I stumbled out and examined the strange surroundings, I was in a forest, with snow all around, and a lamp post in the center.
I laughed and played in the snow, when suddenly there was a voice.
"Hello, who's there?" It said, I looked over and it was a pan, half man, half goat.
POV: EJ
I signed and looked over at Betzy, she was knocked cold again, dreaming her own fantasies.
I picked up a piece of plastic but threw it down in disgust, I couldn't bear to eat that any longer, it was messing up my teeth.
After a few minutes the two woman stopped fighting, and I sneaked out of the closet, the door hadn't been locked after the stabbed person opened the door. 

H3H3H3H3 >:]

A KidzWorld Ship (WIP)

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

Suddenly it was very chilly, and it smelled of pine, I went deeper, but it seemed to go on a lot longer then usual.

I stumbled out and examined the strange surroundings, I was in a forest, with snow all around, and a lamp post in the center.

"Hello, who's there?" It said, I looked over and it was a pan, half man, half goat.

I signed and looked over at Betzy, she was knocked cold again, dreaming her own fantasies.

I picked up a price of plastic but threw it down in disgust, I couldn't bear to eat that any longer, it was messing up my teeth.

After a few minutes the two woman stopped fighting, and I sneaked out of the closet, the door hadn't been locked after the stabbed person opened the door. 
Wait.
Wait.
Price of platic?
What.
This is confusing me. XD

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

A KidzWorld Ship (WIP)

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

I picked up a price of plastic but threw it down in disgust, I couldn't bear to eat that any longer, it was messing up my teeth.

Wait.
Wait.
Price of platic?
What.
This is confusing me. XD

i fixed it
And narnia references
because 
i liked the book
yeh

A KidzWorld Ship (WIP)

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
Lol :3

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

A KidzWorld Ship (WIP)

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
The pan suddenly disappeared, and it turned into the person who locked us up, Jordan.
I wanted to scream, but I couldn't, I tried to run away but I couldn't.
Jordan came up to me and said
"Betzy, it's nice to see you here, I have a message for you to deliver to the others." 
I looked at her, wanting to tear her neck off for trapping me, but she continued to talk.
"No need to be angry, I'm not a psychopath anymore, well, at least not as much!" She giggled and then said "Well, sage murdered me and now I'm here, I wanted you to let the others know that in a hour a bomb will be dropped and if they don't escape, they'll end up reincarnating here, in Narnia." She looked at me and said "Well, you must wake up now, don't fail me, okay? See you later! "
POV: DASHY
I looked up as the strange woman came up to me, she asked for my name and answered.
We talked to each other for a few minutes, and we talked about our interests and other things.
I then had this weird feeling, I tried to explain it to her that it came up whenever I looked at her but she said she didn't know, but I think she did.  

A KidzWorld Ship (WIP)

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
my shipping is
cheesy
hahaha : >

A KidzWorld Ship (WIP)

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
POV: SAGE
I watched as Jordan screamed and fell, dying.
Panting, I cut my arm and put my blood above her mouth, and smiled.
"Shhh, rest, child." I said to the corpse, petting her head.
I walked out of the hall and into the kitchen, I looked at my knife, it wasn't very sharp and was rusty, so I put it in the trash and went through the cabinets and drawers, looking for a better knife.
I didn't see anyone in the hall but the dead corpse of Jordan, I grinned and walked, trying to find a way out.
I managed to find a door, but of course Jordan had the whole house on lock down.
Signing, I sat down on the ground and closed my eyes, trying to figure out what to do, obviously there was a psychopath killer in the house, but I wasn't sure if there was anyone else.
I sat and thought for what seemed like and hour, and decided I would check around for others.

A KidzWorld Ship (WIP)

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
I died? D:

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

A KidzWorld Ship (WIP)

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

I died? D:

Yeh
you went to narnia tho
did you read the last parts? :3

also im about to make a guy character because well i dont kno i need to make one up or something, there are to many girls. -n-

A KidzWorld Ship (WIP)

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

I died? D:

Yeh
you went to narnia tho
did you read the last parts? :3

also im about to make a guy character because well i dont kno i need to make one up or something, there are to many girls. -n-
Yes. Yay :3 More guys!

- Henry David Thoreau

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Taco Bell v. McDonalds

Should bullies be charged with murder if t...

Kiss or slap Justin beiber

Kendrick Lamar vs Rich Homie Quan

Taylor Swift or Lady Gaga?

Ebola taking control over the world.

latest videos