×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 8272

POV: BETZY
I went to the farthest corner of the closet, and I went through some coats.
Suddenly it was very chilly, and it smelled of pine, I went deeper, but it seemed to go on a lot longer then usual.
I stumbled out and examined the strange surroundings, I was in a forest, with snow all around, and a lamp post in the center.
I laughed and played in the snow, when suddenly there was a voice.
"Hello, who's there?" It said, I looked over and it was a pan, half man, half goat.
POV: EJ
I signed and looked over at Betzy, she was knocked cold again, dreaming her own fantasies.
I picked up a piece of plastic but threw it down in disgust, I couldn't bear to eat that any longer, it was messing up my teeth.
After a few minutes the two woman stopped fighting, and I sneaked out of the closet, the door hadn't been locked after the stabbed person opened the door. 

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"NachozRule" wrote:

POV: BETZY

I went to the farthest corner of the closet, and I went through some coats.

Suddenly it was very chilly, and it smelled of pine, I went deeper, but it seemed to go on a lot longer then usual.

I stumbled out and examined the strange surroundings, I was in a forest, with snow all around, and a lamp post in the center.

I laughed and played in the snow, when suddenly there was a voice.

"Hello, who's there?" It said, I looked over and it was a pan, half man, half goat.

POV: EJ

I signed and looked over at Betzy, she was knocked cold again, dreaming her own fantasies.

I picked up a price of plastic but threw it down in disgust, I couldn't bear to eat that any longer, it was messing up my teeth.

After a few minutes the two woman stopped fighting, and I sneaked out of the closet, the door hadn't been locked after the stabbed person opened the door. 
Wait.
Wait.
Price of platic?
What.
This is confusing me. XD




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 8272

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:


POV: BETZY


I went to the farthest corner of the closet, and I went through some coats.


Suddenly it was very chilly, and it smelled of pine, I went deeper, but it seemed to go on a lot longer then usual.


I stumbled out and examined the strange surroundings, I was in a forest, with snow all around, and a lamp post in the center.


I laughed and played in the snow, when suddenly there was a voice.


"Hello, who's there?" It said, I looked over and it was a pan, half man, half goat.


POV: EJ


I signed and looked over at Betzy, she was knocked cold again, dreaming her own fantasies.


I picked up a price of plastic but threw it down in disgust, I couldn't bear to eat that any longer, it was messing up my teeth.


After a few minutes the two woman stopped fighting, and I sneaked out of the closet, the door hadn't been locked after the stabbed person opened the door. 
Wait.
Wait.
Price of platic?
What.
This is confusing me. XD

i fixed it
And narnia references
because 
i liked the book
yeh

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Posts: 12685

Lol :3

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 8272

POV: BETZY
The pan suddenly disappeared, and it turned into the person who locked us up, Jordan.
I wanted to scream, but I couldn't, I tried to run away but I couldn't.
Jordan came up to me and said
"Betzy, it's nice to see you here, I have a message for you to deliver to the others." 
I looked at her, wanting to tear her neck off for trapping me, but she continued to talk.
"No need to be angry, I'm not a psychopath anymore, well, at least not as much!" She giggled and then said "Well, sage murdered me and now I'm here, I wanted you to let the others know that in a hour a bomb will be dropped and if they don't escape, they'll end up reincarnating here, in Narnia." She looked at me and said "Well, you must wake up now, don't fail me, okay? See you later! "
POV: DASHY
I looked up as the strange woman came up to me, she asked for my name and answered.
We talked to each other for a few minutes, and we talked about our interests and other things.
I then had this weird feeling, I tried to explain it to her that it came up whenever I looked at her but she said she didn't know, but I think she did.  

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 8272

my shipping is
cheesy
hahaha : >

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 8272

POV: SAGE
I watched as Jordan screamed and fell, dying.
Panting, I cut my arm and put my blood above her mouth, and smiled.
"Shhh, rest, child." I said to the corpse, petting her head.
I walked out of the hall and into the kitchen, I looked at my knife, it wasn't very sharp and was rusty, so I put it in the trash and went through the cabinets and drawers, looking for a better knife.
POV: EJ
I didn't see anyone in the hall but the dead corpse of Jordan, I grinned and walked, trying to find a way out.
I managed to find a door, but of course Jordan had the whole house on lock down.
Signing, I sat down on the ground and closed my eyes, trying to figure out what to do, obviously there was a psychopath killer in the house, but I wasn't sure if there was anyone else.
I sat and thought for what seemed like and hour, and decided I would check around for others.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Posts: 12685

I died? D:

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 8272

"jordand08" wrote:

I died? D:

Yeh
you went to narnia tho
did you read the last parts? :3

also im about to make a guy character because well i dont kno i need to make one up or something, there are to many girls. -n-

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Posts: 12685

"NachozRule" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

I died? D:

Yeh
you went to narnia tho
did you read the last parts? :3

also im about to make a guy character because well i dont kno i need to make one up or something, there are to many girls. -n-
Yes. Yay :3 More guys!

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Favorite Eminem songs????? in Hip-Hop/R&B posted by eTheRealWiz
Any songs you can recommend? in Everything Music posted by eTheRealWiz
The Young Heroes Program Ma... in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The Young Heroes Program Ma... in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by Mermaid_Author14
riverdale roleplay in General Roleplays posted by fishmo27
riverdale roleplay in General Roleplays posted by jake495
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by Happy04
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by Happy04
Gay marriage: OK or not?? in Express Your Faith posted by getreal62
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by DreamsAndDaisies
How Do You Deal With Others... in Friends posted by Tennis123
riverdale roleplay in General Roleplays posted by glittercandy
Angel Hills High- A fanasty... in School posted by MrsPinkPiggy
*Strength in Numbers* ATJ /... in General Roleplays posted by DreamsAndDaisies
How the Russians Interfered... in Current Events posted by jake495
School Shooting in New Features on KW posted by RedGem
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by resist_
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
What month were you born in... in Say Anything posted by kennedy143
Who like/love RVB? in Say Anything posted by KatelynSoma
Who Loves Kidzworld? in Say Anything posted by Kirsteeeeen
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by ValenciaRose
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by Kirsteeeeen
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by Tennis123
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by BabyMiracle83
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by herwife171
Sexism In School in Say Anything posted by Adallie
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by Shadeleaf