Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The Torturerous World of Spottedthorn (Warriors Fan Fic.)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Note from Oak:  Okay, this is a story I had in my head for a while, based off of a rp character of mine, Spottedthorn. 

Oh... and he is kind of like Tigerstar, for those who understand that.

Prologue:

The moonlight illuminated the bloodstained grass, as well as the white and gray pelts of two cats.  The tom was looking down at the she-cat, tears falling on her red stained tabby pelt.  The cat looked up at the tom with a look of love and pain.

"S- ############... I'm sorry.  Dim-"  The silver and white tabby's sapphire eyes reflected the amber blaze in Spottedthorn's eyes as he stroked her fur with his gray tail.

"No!  Silverfang, please don't leave me."  He yowled, gazing down at the gash in her torn throat.  He knew who had dealt the blow.  Dimfire, Silverfang's own sister.  She had stuck to the warrior code strongly, and was devistated when she learned of her sister's mate.  Dimfire was pushed to her limits, and Spottedthorn had made sure she left with a scar.  Rage filled his eyes as he watched his mate's eyes begin to dim, and her head fell to the ground.  He would get payback.  Not just on Fireclan, specificaly Dimfire, but on ALL of the clans.  And that included Gladeclan, his own home.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
One word: Wow. smile

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks!

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(here is the beginning of Chapter One!)

Spottedthorn walked into the Gladeclan camp, his eyes red from tears.  Swiftstar noticed him walking into camp.

"Spottedthorn, where were you? Heartfire put you on dawn patrol for this morning.  You weren't here when they left."  From the smell of him, Swiftstar had been visiting his mate, the real deputy Silvercloud.  Heartfire was just stepping in.  Silvercloud was very close to kitting, so the leader checked on her constantly. 

"I was out hunting."  Spottedthorn replied coldly.  He didn't meet the leader's gaze.  "Not much prey at night."  Swiftstar nodded, then began to pad towards his den.  Before he did, he turned to the young warrior.

"You should get some food and sleep.  I can tell you need it."  With that, he disappeared up the leader's tree.  Spottedthorn clenched his teeth, and walked over to the fresh-kill pile.  He selected a squirrel, andbrought it to the darkest part of the warrior's den, the part where his nest was.

He slept after eating, and only woke when his mother, a senior warrior by the name of Goldenpath, came to get him.

"You look greif-stricken.  Are you still mourning Moonfur?"  Moonfur, the brave warrior whom Spottedthorn called his father.  Even though he was from Fireclan, the cat had eventually settled in with his mate and was treated with respect.

His father had been struck down by a warrior of his old clan, and the fight had left a ragged scar on Spottedthorn's ear, then called Spottedpaw.  In fact, it was the night Moonfur died that Spottedthorn met Silverfang, and earned his warrior name.  His life just hadn't been the same since.

But that had been a moon ago, and Spottedthorn had stopped mourning a quarter moon after the battle.  However, it was a good excuse.

"Yes."  He said, turning away from Goldenpath.  His mother frowned, then left the den without saying anything.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Awesome!

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Really good smile

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What/How are you feeling right now?

We the Kidz

latest videos