Beverly Bloggin' - Poetry & Stories - Random - Page 1 | Kidzworld forums Find forums and message forums for kids and teens. Free kid’s forums and bulletin forums at Kidzworld." name="description" />
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Beverly Bloggin'

Posted By:
whatdaheck
whatdaheck
StarStarStarStar

It was a random day and I needed a break from school 'cause school is obviously boooring!
But I couldn't since mom kicked me outta bed early at 6 am. Finally after getting picked up from the school bus, my best friend Naomie left a seat for me next to her. Naomie and I have been best friends since first grade, and we go to the same school,same Sunday school and same school bus. I wouldn't call it a co-incidence we were suppose to be best friends rite? Anyways, After I got to school everybody started yelling at me,saying "Unicorn!Unicorn! meep meep meep!" they do that because I keep saying "I wanna become a unicorn" It really doesn't bother me though and Dayle the dodo told me to write a poetry on confidence, and I was like confidence? who writes a poetry on that? She needed it on Friday which is tomorrow because she was in charge of organizing the assembly this week and the theme was gonna be confidence. Lame. So I finally agreed to help her out but seriously, If I was in charge of organizing the assembly, my theme would be 'lose the battle, win the war'
Its from a song called 'Now' by Paramore. Whatever, I've got other stuff to deal with like there is a project on Saturday so I am busy collecting information about it. And on Sunday I've got to figure out an excuse to tell my Sunday school teacher why I was absent on the previous Sunday, other than that there is nothing great going on in my life rite now. 

The End.

weeeee

Beverly Bloggin'

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar

"whatdaheck" wrote:

Dayle the dodo told me to write a poetry on confidence, and I was like confidence? who writes a poetry on that? 

Dayle the dodo. LOL! Seriously, I actually laughed out loud at that. Dayle the dodo. I don't know who that is, but it's funny.

Beverly Bloggin'

Posted By:
-ZeroHero- Lock
-ZeroHero-
StarStarStarStar
That was funny Beverly o.o xD

I don't know, you can just put some quote in for me.
-Ann

Beverly Bloggin'

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
o.o

Jeffery and Darrel

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Potato the cat

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos