Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

In the Garden

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll try to remember next time!

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

In the Garden

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
(CH 1, CONT.)

“W-well . . .” I found myself speechless of any other reply, “If you put it that way . . . I’m, Philip Henry, but you can call me just Philip, unless you have something against first name basis.” 

The girl gave me a dirty look and stood up, “How dare you.” She raised her hand, and with all her strength, she slapped me across the cheek. My body leaned a little, and my head was completely turned. My eyes were widened as my mind processed the shock of what happened, “Don’t you ever speak to me, or any lady like that ever again!”

I repositioned my body before I stood up and looked down on the girl shorter than me. My hand was over my cheek she slapped. I wanted to get mad, I wanted to go back at her, but I couldn’t find the strength to hit a girl. She was small, and fragile looking. I let my arm fall to my side, and my red cheek showed, it didn’t hurt that much, but I still had the desire to hit her back. But instead, I began to walk away, back down the path I followed that had brought me to the girl.

She whimpered a little as she watched me walk away, and fell to her knees, staring at my back. Once she couldn’t see me anymore, she whispered, “Philip . . .”

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Wii U has more 1080p games running at 60 f...

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

Do you like playing board games?

We the Kidz

Wii U has more 1080p games running at 60 f...

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

latest videos