Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

In the City chapter 1

Posted By:
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09
StarStarStarStar
One day In Springfield, there was a family. A family that had a farm with a garden. that Family was the Tanners. When Michelle walked upstairs to her room, she realized that all her stuff in her room was gone.
''Where did all my stuff go?'' Michelle asked Politely. "all of your stuff is packed. we are moving to a big mansion." Victoria Said.  "But, i like this place. It's where i grew up." Michelle said.  "But Mr. Kevin said that we had to live in this place for 1 year. " the mom said.
"Let's go kids". Mom said. *drives to new house*. "This is your new home." Mom said. "Woah! an indoor pool? Nice. I want it in my room". Victoria said. "why indoor pool? and your crazy!" Lilly said. Lilly wants that Indoor Pool in her room.
Her room is a 14X17. Victoria's room is a 17X14. and Michelle's room is a 20X10. "ok kids! Michelle gets the indoor pool." Mom said.
"Kids! we moved to Hollywood, Florida." Mom and dad said. "Springfield had the least population in Florida. Hollywood Has A Hot Tub company and a red carpet." Victoria Said. "i like Hollywood." Michelle said. The family likes their new house.

Hey guys! welcome to my forums! Here are some
pics to explain my forums:

LOL!

OMG! LOOK AT CARRIE ANN!

Happy

WHAT DOES HAPPY DO?

those are few of my photos to explain my threads
a bit. subscribe to my forums! It's Free, Ya know! I am sometimes random. Pocket Monsters is AWESOME

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Life Of The Party by Shawn Mendes

What is your favorite Pokemon?

last one to post a number wins

farm trip outfit

latest videos