Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Don't fade away

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Hi! I am the author of Don't Fade Away . As some of you may know, I am also the creator of Forever and Always . I'm sad to say, but I have discontinued that story. It wasn't well planned out , and I realized it took a wrong turn. So I promise, an author's promise (which I assure you is one of the tightest promises there are) , I have planned everything out for Don't Fade Away and it won't discontinue ( well , until the story is over) .

I sucked in a deep breath as I climbed aboard the bus . It smelled of gas and childly odors , and I wrinkled my nose in discomfort . I sat down in the only seat empty . It had a few stains that I wasn't able to identify , along with , very foul words written with what seemed to be a neon green sharpie , holes , and trash threwn lazily to the side of the seat . I huffed , taking off my book bag and setting it ontop of my lap . School wasn't exactly a "I get to see old friends , and hang out" experience for me . For one , I am an astonishing four feet five inches tall (Which , by the way , is almost the exact size of a fourth grader) , and I have a fear of crowds and people . Just thinking about it made me want to cry! I laid my head against the cold window seal . It was moist , and sent a shiver up my spine . I wanted to close my eyes and sleep , I wanted to descend into my daydreams , I wanted to- "Excuse me?" . A boy . A tall one . He had brown hair that covered his left eye and were wispy like . His eyes were a light green , even though I barely knew him , You could tell he had a sweet , easy-going aura . "Excuse me?" He repeated impatiently , I jumped when he spoke . Clutching my book bag with my child-like hands I averted my eyes to my shoes (The pink , ordinary , everyday shoes). "U-uh yes" --- "What's the hol' up back there?" The bus driver's thick southern accent traveled across our ears and echoed through out the school bus . "You gonna take a seat er' what?" The boy nodded , and without asking , threw his bookbag onto the filth covered floor and sat next to me . The bus continued it's journey as if nothing happened , but something did! I was sitting next to someone , I actually said hello! (Well , something like that). But on the contrary , I was scared , I could feel tears prick my eyes , and I pressed my bookbag against my chest for comfort .

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

Don't fade away

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

Don't fade away

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Thump . Thump . Thump . I placed a hand on my chest trying to calm my breathing . What should I do? Say hello? The burden of dealing with such an issue as this was quite annoying! How am I - "Hey" the boy had a small smile plastered on his lips , and he was looking straight at me . Clearing my throat , which sounded more like a low-tuned squeal, I opened my mouth . Nothing came out . I tried again . Still , the same result . The boy chuckled , "Having trouble there?" His smile was so warm and radiant . If this wasn't reality , he could have the capacity to melt glaciers with such a smile! "U-uh" was all that came out of my mouth . A small period of silence passed through us like a chill , and I quickly opened my mouth . "J-just a little t-trouble" my face was red , I could feel it , and I was clutching my ######### straps . My grip tightening as the seconds passed by . "Ah , no need to worry . Your shyness will be long gone once we get to know each other" he gave me another grin . But this time it was different , it was full of reassurance . -*-*-*-*-* AUTHOR'S NOTE!: This is the end of chapter one . The main character's name will come up shortly , sorry 'bout that! X3

blooming Flower Gif

Don't fade away

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
RAAHHHH!!! Comment for the love of Chocolate!!! I didn't want to say God . It would be rude -3- Chapter 2: I didn't realize it before , but the bus had lurched to a stop . I looked out the window . We had reached our destination . Kirks High School . The boy had already exited the bus and I frowned in disappointment. Disappointment?! I barely knew him , yet , something about him made me want to stay by his side . Ahhh! What was I saying! I didn't even know his name! "Hey? You gonna get out uh 'er , 'er what?" The bus driver's voice was harsh and snapped me out of my thinking .He had one leg on the driver's seat , and one leg on the ground . He had an unshaven , ratty beard , his eyes cold and hard similar to that of a stone wall . I nodded . Scurrying out of the bus . The moment my foot hit the ground in the hallway entrance , I was engulfed into a large group of students . Voices swirled around in the air , ######## slapping my face constantly . The mass of teenagers had swallowed me right up , "Wait!" I yelped . My struggles were futile , I was going the wrong way! I need to go down that hall! "Wait" I yelled again . Suddenly , a long arm grabbed my paper thin wrist and pulled me toward the unknown indivisual. "You okay?" It was the boy! "U-uh , y-yes" my voice was quivering and I was grasping onto his shirt sleeve . He laughed "I should have waited for you" he looked down at my hand . "Oh , s-sorry!" I reeled my hand away . "I'm Timothy James , but everyone calls me TJ , a freshman , you?" he asked . By then , we were standing in an empty classroom away from the mob . It had an odd eerie feeling to it . Being unoccupied and all . "Ayana , Freshman" I said in a soft whisper . "You're super small for a freshman . At first when I saw you I thought you were a lost elementary school kid" he laughed at his own joke , while I on the other hand , had a sad look on my face . Why would he say that? I know I'm small! I don't need him telling me that! "Ahh! That's not bad! I think it's cool!" He stuttered , trying to mend my broken feelings . I sniffled "Really?" He nodded , pointing to himself "I'm nearly seven feet tall and you're what? Four feet tall? We stand out" . He gave me a goofy grin . His brown hair falling in place over his eye as his green eyes twinkled . The bell rang and I jumped , startled from the loud noise. "I forgot about class! Quick , what's your homeroom?" I held out my class schedule to him , the white piece of paper wrinkled and almost torn in two . "Let's see here…Mr. Brigsby , me too!" He grabbed my wrist as we ran down the hallway . In result of my small legs , I constantly tripped , each time picking myself up( Along with my binders and junk) and running near his side each time. We opened the door just in time before the final ring of the bell rung .

blooming Flower Gif

Don't fade away

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Ayana's Looks: Ayana from : "Don , TJ's looks will come soon . I just need to find an anime guy who looks like him smile

blooming Flower Gif

Don't fade away

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
TJ's looks: TJ from : "Don , he doesn't look nice though X3

blooming Flower Gif

Don't fade away

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
It says 63 views , but still no one dares to post? Please I beg of you readers, just comment on how you think it is!

blooming Flower Gif

Don't fade away

Posted By:
Kanata
Kanata
StarStarStarStar
I dont know who you are......

~Kanata, Lord Dark, Helper ツ
Im LIMITED! :D

Don't fade away

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kanata" wrote:

I dont know who you are......
I'm confused Frustrated , A16 yes it was from an anime , but not from Lovely Complex . It's similar to the manga Hiyokoi .

blooming Flower Gif

Don't fade away

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
The teacher (Mr. Brigsby) , a small man with large glasses and a very outstretched nose , turned to look our way . "Ah , we were just about to introduce ourselves" he pushed up his glasses , giving us a warm and welcoming smile . "Well , since you two are late" he eyed us before continuing "You may start first" he gestured toward us . I watched as people's heads were turned , eyes drilled onto their next victim . Of course , TJ took the liberty to speak in front of the class as a gift . To my surprise , many guys flashed him smiles and made funky faces , While girls blushed and stared in awe . "TJ doesn't need an introduction everybody knows him" I heard a girl say in the back of the class . Clearing his throat , TJ spoke "I'm Timothy James , but everyone likes to call me TJ . I play for the Kirks Tiger's" The students let out loud whoop's , some even whistled . Mr. Brigsby nodded his head , we all knew this meant to settle down . "Thank you Timothy" Mr. Brigsby said , he turned to look at me . "Now you" . Instinctively , I clutched onto the binder that was being held in my arms . My face turned red and I felt my eyes brim with tears . "My n-name , is Ayana a-and…" my voice was cracking as I watched people gawk . There was no motion , not even a cough . I felt as if a tumbleweed should roll by . "You're tiny as crap" Someone muttered , even though it was more of a screamed whisper . The whole classroom errupted into laughter . "Settle down , settle down . Thank you Ayana" . I walked to my seat . I knew I was going to cry no matter what I did . I tried shutting my eyes tightly to prevent from crying , but a tear rolled down my cheek despite my efforts anyway . Quickly rubbing away the moist tear , I inhaled deeply trying to regain my senses . "I could do this , I promised her I would do this" I whispered to myself . "I can do this" ------- Author's note! You may be thinking "oh she's over reacting" , but she's so afraid of people it's almost a PHOBIA. If you were really scared of something , trust me you'd cry to .

blooming Flower Gif

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Personality is beauty

Name one movie better then Frozen