Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Detailed Descriptions

Posted By:
Elegant
Elegant
Star
Lose yourself in descriptions of beautiful dresses, waterfalls, rainbows. You can post your own, I would love reading them. Here is one of many:

My bridesmaid dress. (Not real but magical)

The white silk cascaded down, the dress falling around the figuered shape. Down, past the ankles. Deatail flows up right to the waist. Then, it hugs you. Diamontes lace the top, like a sipderweb covered in fresh dew. Golden curls are let glistening over the thin, sparkly straps. The make-up is perfect. Golden nails, to match the hair. Golden eyelids, to match the hair. #### lipstick covers perfectly shaped lips. Blusher over high cheek-bones.

Could I improve it?

Unicorns will be real if you want them to be. See what you belive, think what you want, everyone's different and thats good.

Detailed Descriptions

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
All I did was take five minutes out of my time to edit your description a little (I was bored, describing this dress sounded somewhat fun). 
Also, a little detail of my version is taken from a story I shall soon be posting on here. 

Cascading down, the black as night silk fell around the hour-glass figure until it gently brushed along the emerald blades of grass beneath her feet. Elegant designs spiralled gracefully around the soft material, spreading upwards; losing their sense of delicacy as they reached the dainty waist. Diamantes resembling fresh dew laced the glinting, silvery spiderweb patterns extending around the upper part of the clothing; giving off an ominous feel to the dress. Wavy, elbow length mahogany laid in choppy layers against her shoulders and back and fell over the thin, glittery straps. Blond streaks played through the darkened waterfall, with its darkest areas at the top which gradually began to fade and grow to a lighter brown. Large, twinkling hazel eyes were emphasized with a thick layer of black eyeliner, and her coffee-brown fringe rested just on her neatly plucked brows. Beneath a small, straight nose, her shiny, naturally plump lips rose into a timid smile as her cheeks reddened under her light-pink blusher. 

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

Detailed Descriptions

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
Grin

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Detailed Descriptions

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
As the potato hit my gut the feeling of blood rushing towards my head hit me, not knowing why this was the case, I glanced around at my surroundings, I was upside down in a amazing room, it had windows at every corner, the sunlight was leaking through making the room look calm and serene, it was all natural light. There were a few bookshelfs in the room, and some comf OW POTATO THROW UP BARF DIES BLOOD COMES OUT LEL END

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Detailed Descriptions

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

As the potato hit my gut the feeling of blood rushing towards my head hit me, not knowing why this was the case, I glanced around at my surroundings, I was upside down in a amazing room, it had windows at every corner, the sunlight was leaking through making the room look calm and serene, it was all natural light. There were a few bookshelfs in the room, and some comf OW POTATO THROW UP BARF DIES BLOOD COMES OUT LEL END

BY GEORGE, HE'S A GENIUS!  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Detailed Descriptions

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

BY GEORGE, HE'S A GENIUS!  

thank you, ur too kind

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Detailed Descriptions

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
I personally hate detailed descriptions in novels, it makes everything corny, but I'll give it a go.

The bird dove over the blonde haired, green eyed beauty, and coasted through the air. The bird soared in little elegant swoops and swirls, with the light sound of fluttering in the air. Small, will smooth slippery feathers of down, the bird uses them to glide and flutter. The bird lands gracefully in the blonde's smooth pale palm, and gently pecks the crunchy, salty, assorted bird feed. The bird is quiet, and is completely at ease in the warm palm. The bird ruffles its shiny grey feathers and does a little hopping dance to keep itself warm while nipping at the bird feed. The bird never touches the soft skin, for it is very careful and trusts the owner of the hand. Once done, the bird uses its tiny orange feet to prepare itself for takeoff. It flips its wings, slowly at first, then faster. It leaves with a cold slight breeze against the calm winter air. The bird blends in the drab, grey, cloudless sky. Large, fat snowflakes are falling in slow motion.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cancer

Cancer

$arah's™ (Sarah) Fun Blog!

Whats your favorite food?

ebola

We the Kidz

latest videos