Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

WAKE UP!

Posted By:
imagination44
imagination44
StarStarStarStar

"Lilly! Lilly! Lilly wake up!" Mom shook me more than our broken down van does in winter. "MOM! What?!" I sat up. "Honey, I know this is sudden but we need to go... now." I slid on my geek-chic glassed. "Mom, my wheelchair is in the corner." Mom pushed it to my bed side. "SHAZAM!" She said, like a magician perfecting a trick. I shook my head. "No. Don't do that." I slid into my purple wheelchair. I had insisted since I had to be in this thing I should make it awesome. I got my BFF Nali to spray paint the wheels electric blue and the chair it's self purple. I wheeled into the bathroom and did my normal routine. I brushed my teeth, combed my hazel hair, (same as my eyes) peed,(hey i'm telling the truth, okay!) and got dressed. This part was a bit hard. My legs are dead as a door nail so pants are usually out of the question. Today... today I'll wear my vintage maxi skirt and hello kitty tee. I hurried out of my room and to the car. wheelchair in the back and me sitting up front I popped in my ear buds. My iPod had less juice than the kool aid man.

I blame technology.

WAKE UP!

Posted By:
gymnasticsrock
gymnasticsrock
StarStarStar
awesome story i read the whole thing very fast it was great you should haver made  it longer 

keep living it up and doing gymnastics

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How To Create a Forum

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

How To Create a Forum

Should girls do bmx??-moved

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

latest videos