Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The Terrifying Adventure

Posted By:
Tyga4000
Tyga4000
StarStarStarStar
Chapter1.

It was 4:00 in the after noon on Monday 4th April 2010. As I was at home playing on my Kindle Fire HD Tablet, my mum and dad were going to have ananniversary dinner by themselves, just the two of them. Jason my friend was staying over at my house for a week, so the both of us were going to be home alone while my parents were going to their anniversary dinner.

''Alright Stephen, take care, we'll see you when we come back at 8:30 in the evening.'' Mum told me.

''Alright mum', bye''. I said to mum and dad.

Mum and dad left the house and took off with thecar down to aroma restaurant in Wood Green Mall. Me and Jason were so happy that we were home alone, we jumped around the whole house as happy as a teacher being happy at its' smartest student.

''Yay, now that we are home alone, with no parents in our way, we can do whatever we want!'' I shrieked at Jason.

''Yeah!'' Jason shouted full of excitement.

Jason went on my computer and went on Facebook, however it was okay with me. Later on I asked Jason if he was interested in monsters, and he said yes. I showed Jason my monster comic and other monster and SYFY books. He was thrilled.

Me and Jason were really enjoying ourselves home alone, we watched TV, played games, ate food from the kitchen and preparing for dinner... 
TO BE CONTINUED..

Thanks for reading, beware and stay tuned for chapter 2.

TYGA (THANK YOU GOD ALWAYS)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

awnser the question the person above you asks

Jobs

How do you think our world will end and why?

Jobs

How do you think our world will end and why?

latest videos