Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Show your stuff! Your writing stuff, that is.

Posted By:
Pixeled
Pixeled
StarStarStarStar
warining: this story is terrible xD
Once apon a time, there was a turtle named jeffry. he was a turtle mayor, and he was gorgeous. people called him tortimer, but his given name is jeffry. xD the end. told you it was terrible xD

Check out my Profile!~

I am one with the wind and sky!~

Manager: Let's see if you really went to school.
Supid Guy: OK.
Manager: What's 2 + 2?
Stupid Guy: purple.
Manger: .....get out.

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar
Okay here's a random quick story...

Mary woke up with a jolt. Her violet eyes were wide and her short brown hair fell over the forehead covered with sweat. She blinked for a moment and looked around. It was morning. She breathed heavily. It was just a dream. She sighed and looked out the torn down window that showed the bright half-sun. She got out of bed and got dressed. Walking out of her house she looked around. It was leaving day. This was the day she could see the earth, and the humans for once.

"We're colored people and they call us the human race."
-Toby McKeehan
"There's something deep inside that keeps my faith alive."
-John Cooper

That
# Sam and Dean

Posted By:
love_melz
love_melz
StarStarStarStar
the one 
is waiting
the only one
wants you 
and that will 
be your only 
chance 
FOREVER..
WHAT DO YOU THINK ( I JUST CAME UP WITH IT ) Big Grin

love_melz

Posted By:
Pixeled
Pixeled
StarStarStarStar
Once apon a time, there was a penguin that want to follow his dreams to become a carpender. His mother's last wish was "Chop up some wood for me." He drove to Canada. He burned a house down, and built a new one. He burned a building, and he built a new one. He killed a family, and he built a new one. Then squirrels killed him. But then he came back to life and destroyed the earth, and then he built a new one. The End. :3

Check out my Profile!~

I am one with the wind and sky!~

Manager: Let's see if you really went to school.
Supid Guy: OK.
Manager: What's 2 + 2?
Stupid Guy: purple.
Manger: .....get out.

Posted By:
SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14
StarStarStarStar

"Bearkitty1" wrote:

Flower Power

(an original rap in progress)

So you think you're cool,

So you think you're tough?

So you think you're, and I quote, "filled up with stuff?"

Well, I got a little message,

And it might be a bit rough:

Tell it to my tulips.*

So you think you've got swag?

So you think you've got game?

Well, here's a little side-note; you're just a pain.

If you were Able, well then I'd be Cain

'Cause my daisies killed yours at the garden campaign.

Open your eyes; 

This is reality

Not some little game on your PSP 

It's big wide world,

Not the word wide web,

And most of it's outside so get out of your bed 

Puny little you

Ain't got nothin' on me

Especially when you see

My red pansies

'Cause your mouth will open,

And your  jaw will drop

My flower's vibrant colors will 'bout make your heart stop.

I love it!! smile 

SpaceKitty14

Fairy tales are more than true — not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. ♥ ♡ ♥
There are days when I just want to leave this earth, but then I remember: I'm beautiful. I'm worth it. Someone cares. I'm amazing. And so are you.
If you care you'll pass it on.

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar
Okay so I'm currently writing a story where it starts out at the hero's perspective and he's fighting the evil guy, but as the book progresses you'll realize that the hero, (who's basically narrating everything) is actually the villian and the villian is actually the hero. I've only started today so here's what I have so far.

Imagine the earth crumbling, volcanoes erupting, thunder continually booming. Imagine the noise it would make. So loud, you fear you will go deaf. That’s how it sounds as the great Storm dragon opens his mouth, showing his impossibly sharp teeth, and roars in front of me. I hold my ground, although the wind from his breath reeks and blows at me. I take a deep breath, clear my chest, and swallow the lump in my throat. “Leave this land immediately!” I warn him, “Or die here and now!” The dragon laughs, holding his stomach. I turn to my team, everyone I’ve helped, who owed me a favor. I yell in confidence, “You’ve made your choice! We will defeat you!” The dragon lights up his mouth, about to launch a lightning ball at us. I signal the water pixies and they hover in front of the dragon, awaiting my command. Just before the dragon launches the lightning, I give the command. “Now!” The water pixies spray water into the dragon’s mouth, choking him. I yell in victory, glad we defeated another enemy. No one can defeat me. I think proudly to myself. Then an eerie feeling creeps around me and I remember No one except the Dark King… He doesn’t call himself the Dark King, but everyone else does, because all he did was evil. I turn to the village I had just saved from a curse. Everyone cheers happily. I smile and say, “There’s no need to thank me, just another beast defeated.” They continue cheering, but louder. I sigh and head home.

(Please tell me what you think :3)

"We're colored people and they call us the human race."
-Toby McKeehan
"There's something deep inside that keeps my faith alive."
-John Cooper

That
# Sam and Dean

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Slap The Keyboard :p