Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The Dream

Posted By:
Laree102
Laree102
Star
I hear all these celebrities talkin about this is a dream come true when they win awards , but me when do my dream come true , I been stressin everyday ever since I was young but it's all good , imma take all these experiences and learn from them as I should. I had this crazy dream that one day I was nameless the next I was famous I have many professions imma rapper , imma singer , imma model , imma dancer I got people saying man can we stop her I had everything a celebrity would have then I woke up and said man that was fast then I start to wonder if I was famous how long will it last 

Laree

The Dream

Posted By:
Evea
Evea
StarStarStarStar
lol

sig

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ME ISH NEW!!!

ME ISH NEW!!!

mom

Valedoctor: A fan-made episode/ fic

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!

Valedoctor: A fan-made episode/ fic

latest videos